X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Especially if the car is worth whoring out. There are a few cars out there I could look at allllll day long

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      Especially if the car is worth whoring out. There are a few cars out there I could look at allllll day long
      seriously. a buddy of mine had a build thread back in like 02, it has thousands of posts. the thread is still active and he doesnt even have the car anymore lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• vehicle? link? sounds like something I'd want to take a look at later

Cole

yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• heres one of his threads

Comment

• I love me a teg done up right. Not being very picky when it comes to vehicles is great. I find that having an open mind makes browsing these automotive forums nowadays much easier on my brain lol. Granted, there are vehicles out there that just make me want to throw up.

Cole

Comment

I love me a teg done up right. Not being very picky when it comes to vehicles is great. I find that having an open mind makes browsing these automotive forums nowadays much easier on my brain lol. Granted, there are vehicles out there that just make me want to throw up.
              i remember when he started his build a million years ago. for a while he was rocking te37, but he took the stickers off for some reason. about once a week Id compliment him on his nice Rotas hahahahaha then he put the stickers back on. But ive been posting on that site since 98

Comment

• at the te37 comment.

Wow man, that's a lot of posting. A LOT.

Cole

Comment

• I don't know nearly enough about cars to ever post that much.

Cole

Comment

at the te37 comment.

Wow man, that's a lot of posting. A LOT.
                    i probably have over 50k total posts there. the database was reset back to zero in 2002. i actually have 4 user names and one of them is staff there hahahahaha

Comment

I don't know nearly enough about cars to ever post that much.
                      cars is what i do. i work on cars for fun, i sell performance parts for my job. ive been working in the car industry since i was 16 and doing it for fun since before then

Comment

• The Mr. Miyagi of autos if you will....

Cole

Comment

The Mr. Miyagi of autos if you will....
                          mother fucking right lol

Comment

• Buzzkill. Lecture on Islamic law.

Bullet. To. My. Brain.

Cole

Comment

• eff that. i could never do school again. i dont have the tolerance for it

Comment

• College + Job + Internship = no time for fun.

I just want a job and a house. I'm willing to work my balls off for all the stuff I want. That's not hard. I just wish I could skip the "straight oout of college bitch job networking" phase. That's the retarded part that I'm definitely not looking forward to.

Cole

Comment

Working...
                                X