X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yea I know, thats what im thinking about. But I could also you use it as my savings for my 240 :P

idk, if I get back into DJing I could possibly make a lot of money.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Same can be said about photo. Just gotta be good at it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea true dat. But I think I can get more money DJing as far as I know. So many parties get thrown over here

Drama you are like god
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• i got a new hipster machine today.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Fuck people who can't respect personal property. Honestly, I never touch anyone else's shit, why the fuck do they decide to play with the stuff that costs the most and also means the most to me. Fuck roommates who can't respect that shit, and fuck so called friends who can't respect that either.

I am fucking pissed fucking off.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• did they break anything?
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Get new friends/roommates

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I'd never do that to my friends. But if its someone I REALLY ****, then I'd prolly fuck with their FB or something lol.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Originally posted by Uyles View Post
                    did they break anything?
                    No, but once again say they dropped it on the floor or whatever, I would have been with out my gear, 2 days before H2O, and my parents wanting to kill me.
                    Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                    Get new friends/roommates
                    I don't know how easy its going to be to get a new roommate, although this is just another thing you can add to the list of why I want a different one.
                    Originally posted by Drama View Post
                    I'd never do that to my friends. But if its someone I REALLY ****, then I'd prolly fuck with their FB or something lol.
                    Oh they did that too, they fucked with everything I own.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• shiii, forgot my password lol

changed my blog to wordpress

anyway. Kielan, im sorry for what happened. my roommate always respects my stuff and never touches anything. i hope that nothing was broken and all will be fixed and back to normal soon
                      Dope Shit - http://dasis300.wordpress.com/

Fan page - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cool-C...?v=wall&ref=ts

Comment

• Yeah I wish my roommate did, especially seeing as I let him use my computer for 3 weeks, when his stopped working... its not like I was asking for anything in return just some damn respect of personal property.

Kid is a fucking faggot.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• kids these days..for real

Drama you are like god

Comment

• |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Drama you are like god

Comment

• God I am still furious.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I am furious that I'm awake right now

Comment

Working...
                                X