This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    It's ridiculous to me that I can get automotive grade (read won't fade) faux suede with 1/8th inch foam cheaper than I can get normal fabric with 1/8th inch foam. Although, I'm not sure I'll need foam for suede cause it's thicker than normal fabric.

Regardless. Gunna order some up and wrap my interior. Tired of it looking like shit.
    How much was it to get your headliner done? Mine is starting to get saggy, and I won't stand for that shit.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Wrapping my interior is something I've been wanting to do but I've only went as far as looking up fabrics.

I would like to get my pillars and headliner wrapped.

Comment

• Please don't do anything gaudy or ridiculous like red and black plaid. I saw that on some car once and wanted to vomit.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Dave did you change the fucking name?
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            Please don't do anything gaudy or ridiculous like red and black plaid. I saw that on some car once and wanted to vomit.
            Oh god fuck no...

I have black leather seats with leather on the door panels. And the upper half of the interior is light grey.

I wanna have the same type of grey for the wrap, but have some kind of ghost pattern in it so it looks stock from afar.

Comment

How much was it to get your headliner done? Mine is starting to get saggy, and I won't stand for that shit.
              To have it wrapped I was quoted like 130. But I'm just gunna do it myself. I've done it a few times before, did it on my integra twice. It's not that bad at all. Dye all my visors and handles black, done. Total material cost is gunna be around $75
              Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Wrapping my interior is something I've been wanting to do but I've only went as far as looking up fabrics.

I would like to get my pillars and headliner wrapped.
              Do it.
              Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Please don't do anything gaudy or ridiculous like red and black plaid. I saw that on some car once and wanted to vomit.
              Lol
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                To have it wrapped I was quoted like 130. But I'm just gunna do it myself. I've done it a few times before, did it on my integra twice. It's not that bad at all. Dye all my visors and handles black, done. Total material cost is gunna be around $75
                Dude I never really noticed how much better black is till I got the new car. In my sedan I could care less but it actually gives you more of a "cockpit" feel with a black headliner, probably cause black makes everything look small haha.
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Every car I've ever owned has had a black interior, and I fucking love it. I especially love my M3's interior- the M interiors are so well done.

Comment

Every car I've ever owned has had a black interior, and I fucking love it. I especially love my M3's interior- the M interiors are so well done.
                    Yeah I've had black in most of my cars too. E28 was the first light (tan) colored interior I had haha, damn did that car feel huuuuuge from the inside.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• I'm not sure why they did it, but Audi did an all black lower and gray pillars/headliner. It's fucking retarded and something I want to fix.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Bmw did that too in the e46s.
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                          I'm not sure why they did it, but Audi did an all black lower and gray pillars/headliner. It's fucking retarded and something I want to fix.
                          I thought it was retarded that the upper half of my interior was grey, but I've grown to like it. Originally I did want all black though.

Doing a DIY wrap does seem kinda fun though. Maybe it'll be my next DIY project since I just finished up my DRL high beams.

Comment

• BTW, running the wiring for the DRL's made me feel like I could do a full bay wire tuck.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Dude I never really noticed how much better black is till I got the new car. In my sedan I could care less but it actually gives you more of a "cock" feel with a black headliner, probably cause black makes everything look small haha.
                              you are all about cock
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                you are all about cock
                                We can't stress it enough.
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X