X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GDah lol. Chicks with accents are sexy, unless its any kind of Asian accent...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      GDah lol. Chicks with accents are sexy, unless its any kind of Asian accent...
      Definitely agree 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        @Rebounder- That Evo is dumped, and I know what I'm doing when I throw my stock wheels back on next month lol
        i just thought it was awesome to watch
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Still fucking awake. I wanted to get some sleep before this ride today (I guess it's today now) but it's not going to happen probably.
          Originally posted by Oxer
          people are such stupid cunts.
          fuck everybody.
          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
          Originally posted by Dudermagee
          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
            Still fucking awake. I wanted to get some sleep before this ride today (I guess it's today now) but it's not going to happen probably.
            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBB5bS77rvg"]Due Date - Masturbating Dog scene - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Watched American horror story and I don't get the hype. It is a sick twisted shows that is dumb and has terrible camera shots

Comment

• Picking my car up on Saturday.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                  Picking my car up on Saturday.
                  What sort of car?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                    What sort of car?
                    An '88 Honda Accord Sedan.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

An '88 Honda Accord Sedan.
                      Nice, I'm going to be looking at a few cars this weekend.

Comment

Nice, I'm going to be looking at a few cars this weekend.
                        Nice! What type of cars?

Comment

Nice! What type of cars?
                          1984 Nissan R30 Skyline sedan
                          1985 BMW E28 528i
                          and a S13 Rolling shell.

Comment

• I had a dream that something had fallen on my Mk5 and totalled it, and that I'd taken the insurance money and fixed everything on ODB.

I was slightly disappointed when I woke up. Good morning RT.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                            2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

1984 Nissan R30 Skyline sedan
                              1985 BMW E28 528i
                              and a S13 Rolling shell.
                              There's an R31 Skyline on Gumtree. I think the year is around 1988.

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                                I had a dream that something had fallen on my Mk5 and totalled it, and that I'd taken the insurance money and fixed everything on ODB.

I was slightly disappointed when I woke up. Good morning RT.
                                Lol, cut a tree down and make it look like an accident.

Comment

Working...
                                X