X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everybody in my office just judged me. Fortunately one of my superiors drives a supra and knows about cars. Everybody else gave me a "wtf is vtec and what does it have to do with hapsters" face.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
    yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      i just watched that like 5 times. my boss walked by and was like "wtf" then he wanted to see it over and over again lol
      Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
      everybody in my office just judged me. Fortunately one of my superiors drives a supra and knows about cars. Everybody else gave me a "wtf is vtec and what does it have to do with hapsters" face.
      Its SO damn funny, I can't stop watching it.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Bracknaphobia View Post
        everybody in my office just judged me. Fortunately one of my superiors drives a supra and knows about cars. Everybody else gave me a "wtf is vtec and what does it have to do with hapsters" face.
        thats the perks of working in the car industry, we all get car jokes. and on top of that, it was just a funny vid in general
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Its SO damn funny, I can't stop watching it.
          i had to close the tab

Comment

• the cute chick that works here asked if there was a good restaurant in a certain area. all the old guys (5 of them) dropped everything to help find here a place to eat. fucking dudes are making phone calls and all kinds of stupid shit. i mean, god damn, seriously?

Comment

thats the perks of working in the car industry, we all get car jokes. and on top of that, it was just a funny vid in general
              Its fucking hilarious. I honestly have never laughed that hard at a youtube video. Ever.
              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              i had to close the tab
              I closed it tried to stop, and then looked in my history and started watching again, its too damn hilarious.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Its fucking hilarious. I honestly have never laughed that hard at a youtube video. Ever.

I closed it tried to stop, and then looked in my history and started watching again, its too damn hilarious.
                i laughed that hard at inception cat

Comment

the cute chick that works here asked if there was a good restaurant in a certain area. all the old guys (5 of them) dropped everything to help find here a place to eat. fucking dudes are making phone calls and all kinds of stupid shit. i mean, god damn, seriously?
                  LOL.

Seen that before.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i smoke cigars fairly often... my favorite? 1926 anniv. padron no.9 maduro i have a whole box worth in my humidor :-)

(the conversation like 2 pages ago)
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      i smoke cigars fairly often... my favorite? 1926 anniv. padron no.9 maduro i have a whole box worth in my humidor :-)

(the conversation like 2 pages ago)
                      i had one of those with the natural wrapper. im not a fan of maduros

Comment

LOL.

Seen that before.
                        its whack

Comment

i laughed that hard at inception cat

BAHAHAHHAHA
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I am crying I'm laughing so hard at this....seriously. hahahahaha

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
                            yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• I was too its just so damn funny, I put the two videos side by side, I was bawling its just sooo funny.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hans Zimmer - Inception (Junkie XL Remix)

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X