• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn
    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• thats 45-60 min from where i live
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
        it looks like your average slippery slope racecar 911 with more stickers
        Says the faggot with a Volvo.

Comment

thats 45-60 min from where i live
          so get on it then

Comment

it looks like your average slippery slope racecar 911 with more stickers
            It's a slope that's already slippery. The mod list is as long as I am (FIFTEEN INCHES FLACCID MOTHERFUCKERS), with a lot of DIY work.

It's a testament to race car ownership, and the car's build had a big following on Rennlist, so the editors found it fit for a T911 feature.

I'm not going to complain, since I get paid about $400 to write it. And, for me, 2000 words is something I can pull out of my ass after drinking all day. No fucks given, hahaha.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              Says the faggot with a Volvo.
              before I came here my main forum was the pelican 911 technical forum. i've never set foot in turbobricks
              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• This kid wants me to do his air ride install. Broke ass nigga bought paddle valves. Not looking forward to this shit at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                    This kid wants me to do his air ride install. Broke ass nigga bought paddle valves. Not looking forward to this shit at all.
                    then don't do it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                      note to self:
                      no matter how good I think I am with a spray can, it will always have some over spray
                      You didn't watch my spray paint skills when we were in the driveway at SoWo. I'm pretty sure kyle and andy thought I was crazy.
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        bahahahh
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Bout to run to Farm Burger with my girl, my buddy Trevor and his lady, and Jeremy and Alie. Fucking starving.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            You didn't watch my spray paint skills when we were in the driveway at SoWo. I'm pretty sure kyle and andy thought I was crazy.
                            that was the first time I ever saw someone take a spray can to a new(ish) Audi without masking off anything and basically saying 'fuck it'. Shit looked so much better after you did that though.
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Yeah, that was pretty fricken funny.

Like Kyle said though, it did look better after you were done.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                                that was the first time I ever saw someone take a spray can to a new(ish) Audi without masking off anything and basically saying 'fuck it'. Shit looked so much better after you did that though.
                                There was absolutely no way to make it look any worse than it already did at that point . It still looks good too.

I'm so close to removing all the wiring the p.o. put in the jeep. Thing isn't even registered and I can't drive it on the street so I am just tearing it apart and fixing a whole bunch of little things now.
                                people are such stupid cunts.
                                fuck everybody.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                                listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                                Originally posted by Dudermagee
                                You're stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X