X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
    bored.
    Same, it's 2 am where I'm at. Why the fuck can't I sleep?

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
      It better be a wagon.
      Haha, no, it isn't. It's a Sedan.

Originally posted by TRaNz
      yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        Sup fuckers. Dd duty tonight get to drive a charger r/t. Oh hemi goodness
        A friend with a SRT8 just moved in a month ago a few houses down. But recently I haven't seen it and have been seeing a Jeep... I'm assuming it was traded in since he has a few kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          Haha, no, it isn't. It's a Sedan.
          I guess I will let it slide this time

Comment

• early friday nights are gay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
              early friday nights are gay.
              Use the time wisely.

Comment

• God I love trolling my friends lol...

A friend I've known since middle school had a conversation about baseball, said that he "loves going to the games and playing". I troll a bit and my posts get deleted... SUCCESS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  A friend with a SRT8 just moved in a month ago a few houses down. But recently I haven't seen it and have been seeing a Jeep... I'm assuming it was traded in since he has a few kids.
                  Well it was AWD automatic. Fun but slow, not impressed. Maybe cause I had a car full of drunk people.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
                    I guess I will let it slide this time
                    You better.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                    They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Are you calling me a pussy? I'm sorry, shut the fuck up. I was black in in the 3rd richest county in America, tell me about your troubles. I had no friends from 5th grade onward, even my best friend ditched me for some dumb bitch in HS. I had to do that alone, all of it. My parents thought I was just some failure, and on numerous occasions told me I wasn't going to amount anything. I would work my ass off, do as much as I possibly could, and I still couldn't succeed. My best friend was my math teacher, she was the reason I made it through that fucking hell hole. How many times were you prescribed Xanax? Do you still take it? Nope. Guess who does. Me. That's right, call me what you want, I attempted suicide, and guess what I was the furthest thing from pleased when doctors saved my life, I wanted nothing but to be dead. I can guarantee that you experienced nothing like what I have been through, and have never been so defeated in your entire life. Tell me that I'm a fucking pussy because of it, tell me that I'm not a strong person, tell me that I'm a waste a life. I've heard it all, guess what it's because of fucks like you that I am who I am now. Whether or not it's a good thing is fine. I know what I have to do in life to get places, and I know what I have to do to succeed. Have fun being handed shit for the rest of your life. I'll be laughing my ass off at shit heads like you who don't know the first thing about personal success, and what it means to make it.
                      hmm... i've pondered suicide before. you all nutters would probably tell me "DOOO ITTT!!!" but I would come to the conclusion I still have things I want to do that before i can be minimumly satisified with what i've done. If I ever meet you don't kill me if I randomly give you a hug.
                      Last edited by Rebounder; 10-13-2012, 05:10 AM.
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Well damn...

Comment

• Where did that post even come from? I would assume too far back for me to find it.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                            Where did that post even come from? I would assume too far back for me to find it.
                            page 8543
                            BMW E38
                            That White Evo
                            -SOLD
                            instagram @kbuss
                            flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
                              page 8543
                              I'm sorry, my RT doesn't go back any pages.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• If you click on this next to Kielan's name in that post, it will take you to the page. No hunting.
                                BMW E38
                                That White Evo
                                -SOLD
                                instagram @kbuss
                                flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X