This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    LOL you never were in high school with me haha ... ask most of my buddies how it started out. Had it a lot worse than you think, you know how you guys fuck around with me here? Well how about that when you first get to high school but pretty getting made fun of for being lebanese and foreign or what not? I know exactly what it's like.

Fucking sucked ass, but wanna know why by junior/senior year everyone in high school fucking loved me? Because I never let myself get hurt over stupid words or pictures (yeah sure at times it hurt not denying that), I've got a tough fucking skin ... just how you guys accepted me in RT after all the times getting made fun of in here. Everyone knew I could take anything they dished out and would laugh about it or crack a joke back.

Not once did the thought of suicide cross my mind, cause I'm no fucking pussy. I don't care if I sound like a scumbag or not nor what you have to say/think about me over this topic.
    Wait, you were a lesbian in high school? How old were you when you got the sex change?

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
      Wait, you were a lesbian in high school? How old were you when you got the sex change?
      My sides LOL

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 1. Kelly I didn't call you a pussy. I actually love you. Nothomo.

2. Being an Arab, especially after 9/11, is a million times worse than being black, trust me on that.

3. My parents actually still think I'm a failure hahahaha legit you can call my dad right now and talk to him.

4. Like I said I never had alotta friends at all. From k-8th grade I went to a school in Philly which was literally no joke 90% black, 9% Asian, and guess what I was the only Arab. And it was no rich area, fucking south philly. Then went straight to the suburbs where the community is tightly knit and with all white kids and shit.

5. Yeah i didn't go thru that, cause i had no intention of ever killing myself. I never let any shit get that far from me, who the fuck knows guess i was one strong kid. I still get jokes like oh hey they killed your unle osama and shit. So much racist shit, and it's all alot worse than being black.

6. Handed shit? Really? I forgot you worked 11hrs a day / 7 days a week every summer since you were 12 right? Don't even say "oh you work for your dad" ... That's fucking bullshit cause guess what when you work for your parents it's 20x worse than working anywhere else. When it's slow at your job do you get paid less or nothing at all? Even though you worked the same hours and same shit? Yeah my dad ripped me off 2k$ this summer cause he would say "work was slow today". Then you go home and see his face there hahaha. Ontop of that he called me at h2o and was yelling at me for not being at work that weekend haha ... couldn't even really enjoy the weekend, that's why I was in such a rush that Sunday morning, fucking drove back and went straight to work lol.

I've had it alot harder in all aspects. I'm really not a fucking child and never got to live a childhood. You guys might laugh when my girl posts shit on my wall or I post shit on hers but guess what I never enjoyed that shit in highschool like most kids, she's actually my 1st legit gf hahaha, and i lost my virginity a year ago (you know how that is). I laugh at all of it, cause if you take every little fucking thing to heart an put yourself down like people do to you then yeah you'll wanna think about suicide.

AGAIN IM NOT CALLING YOU PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER. Like I said love you fuckface.
        Last edited by Khalil; 10-12-2012, 10:54 AM.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• just showed up to work 2 hrs late and am drunk as hell last night was too wild! Cheers and Shout out to BayArea Sports !
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
            Hahahahahaha shit like this is what makes life hilarious.
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Are you calling me a pussy? I'm sorry, shut the fuck up. I was black in in the 3rd richest county in America, tell me about your troubles. I had no friends from 5th grade onward, even my best friend ditched me for some dumb bitch in HS. I had to do that alone, all of it. My parents thought I was just some failure, and on numerous occasions told me I wasn't going to amount anything. I would work my ass off, do as much as I possibly could, and I still couldn't succeed. My best friend was my math teacher, she was the reason I made it through that fucking hell hole. How many times were you prescribed Xanax? Do you still take it? Nope. Guess who does. Me. That's right, call me what you want, I attempted suicide, and guess what I was the furthest thing from pleased when doctors saved my life, I wanted nothing but to be dead. I can guarantee that you experienced nothing like what I have been through, and have never been so defeated in your entire life. Tell me that I'm a fucking pussy because of it, tell me that I'm not a strong person, tell me that I'm a waste a life. I've heard it all, guess what it's because of fucks like you that I am who I am now. Whether or not it's a good thing is fine. I know what I have to do in life to get places, and I know what I have to do to succeed. Have fun being handed shit for the rest of your life. I'll be laughing my ass off at shit heads like you who don't know the first thing about personal success, and what it means to make it.
              Originally posted by got splits? View Post
              1. Kelly I didn't call you a pussy. I actually love you. Nothomo.

2. Being an Arab, especially after 9/11, is a million times worse than being black, trust me on that.

3. My parents actually still think I'm a failure hahahaha legit you can call my dad right now and talk to him.

4. Like I said I never had alotta friends at all. From k-8th grade I went to a school in Philly which was literally no joke 90% black, 9% Asian, and guess what I was the only Arab. And it was no rich area, fucking south philly. Then went straight to the suburbs where the community is tightly knit and with all white kids and shit.

5. Yeah i didn't go thru that, cause i had no intention of ever killing myself. I never let any shit get that far from me, who the fuck knows guess i was one strong kid. I still get jokes like oh hey they killed your unle osama and shit. So much racist shit, and it's all alot worse than being black.

6. Handed shit? Really? I forgot you worked 11hrs a day / 7 days a week every summer since you were 12 right? Don't even say "oh you work for your dad" ... That's fucking bullshit cause guess what when you work for your parents it's 20x worse than working anywhere else. When it's slow at your job do you get paid less or nothing at all? Even though you worked the same hours and same shit? Yeah my dad ripped me off 2k$ this summer cause he would say "work was slow today". Then you go home and see his face there hahaha. Ontop of that he called me at h2o and was yelling at me for not being at work that weekend haha ... couldn't even really enjoy the weekend, that's why I was in such a rush that Sunday morning, fucking drove back and went straight to work lol.

I've had it alot harder in all aspects. I'm really not a fucking child and never got to live a childhood. You guys might laugh when my girl posts shit on my wall or I post shit on hers but guess what I never enjoyed that shit in highschool like most kids, she's actually my 1st legit gf hahaha, and i lost my virginity a year ago (you know how that is). I laugh at all of it, cause if you take every little fucking thing to heart an put yourself down like people do to you then yeah you'll wanna think about suicide.

AGAIN IM NOT CALLING YOU PUSSY MOTHERFUCKER. Like I said love you fuckface.

You guys are two of my favs on SW! I can understand both points made here. Its hard being the under dog no matter if your (black, azn, middle estrn or bosnian)! And life is never easy. And i feel you Kielan! This society is a mother fucker, in high school i dated a cure black girl and some of the jock tipe guys were so mad! (they all had blonds) I remember when they egged my w126 like yesterday!

Moral of the story no one has it easy! Even the rich born here kid (white) has problems! His problems might be a joke to a person like me who use to walk to get watter across the minefield. But hey problems are problems.

Dont get mad guys get glad!

DRUNK!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Am I the only one who thought, "Kielan and Khalil are fighting in RT." and then immediately thought about that old show Kenan and Kel?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  Am I the only one who thought, "Kielan and Khalil are fighting in RT." and then immediately thought about that old show Kenan and Kel?
                  not sure if they were "fighting" but they sure werent kissing anyones ASS! lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I think rob has had it the worst here, and dave is 2nd.

What do you make of this madness rob?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      Shout out to BayArea Sports !
                      uhhhh...the a's lost, and the sharks are on lockout. unless you are talking about nba preseason, in which case...kill yourself.

Comment

• And regardless of the K vs K war, both y'all niggas are rich. Buck up, you could be a minority in the projects with no means or education to leave the hood

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          You guys are two of my favs on SW! I can understand both points made here. Its hard being the under dog no matter if your (black, azn, middle estrn or bosnian)! And life is never easy. And i feel you Kielan! This society is a mother fucker, in high school i dated a cure black girl and some of the jock tipe guys were so mad! (they all had blonds) I remember when they egged my w126 like yesterday!

Moral of the story no one has it easy! Even the rich born here kid (white) has problems! His problems might be a joke to a person like me who use to walk to get watter across the minefield. But hey problems are problems.

Dont get mad guys get glad!

DRUNK!
                          Yeah in all honestly we should be glad we're alive and well and enjoy all the friends we have on here and the good times we share.
                          I love everyone like legit my brothers.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          I think rob has had it the worst here, and dave is 2nd.

What do you make of this madness rob?
                          I can agree to that 100%.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                          And regardless of the K vs K war, both y'all niggas are rich. Buck up, you could be a minority in the projects with no means or education to leave the hood
                          Truth. Seriously I'm happy with what I got and all the people I know. I really wouldn't change anything because it's made me the person I am today (cliche as fuuuuuck haha).
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Kelly legit dude you're my bro, even if you don't feel the same way about me.

Love you to death dude, we always fight that means we are brothers hahaha.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• so gay in here right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                uhhhh...the a's lost, and the sharks are on lockout. unless you are talking about nba preseason, in which case...kill yourself.
                                First let me dismiss this case!

I DONT CARE about no A's but the fact that they made it that far this year is a plus! The Giants are still in and yes the Sharks are on pause i stay in San Jose moron you dont have to tell me shit like that!

Fact is am fadded and could give a fuck about ur new fresh bright shoes and matching tee!

Did 3 bars, one restorant and a all niter in the garage!
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X