is taht ecodrive, ok, u use less fuel, but u can bin the car after a year

crazy ecotypes

on my first try, i came last, i drove like i drive my gti lol
    the ecodude's goatie curled up in agony

second try i beat the first

3rd try i was intouchable haha

it's a game, i like gaming

'nuff said
    Aaah, like hypermileing almost. I did that with my Prelude once and got 32mpg, it was a fun challenge. Best I've gotten with the M3 so far is 28.3mpg.
    Originally posted by Neil View Post
    Sigh, I give up on Preludes.

Sorry to hear yours got damaged like that. People suck.
    Originally posted by andybob View Post
    mornin chaps
    Morning.
    Originally posted by Kielan View Post
    Sup fuckers.
    Morning Kelly.
    Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Ello mates
    Morning KK.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• kicked my ass this morning in the gym. I've lost over 40 lbs and its been 7.5 months. yeahfuckyeah.gif

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        kicked my ass this morning in the gym. I've lost over 40 lbs and its been 7.5 months. yeahfuckyeah.gif
        Jesus christ, no kidding. Good for you man.
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Bleh fuck today
          Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Sorry to hear yours got damaged like that. People suck.
            Can't stop idiots, being well idiots.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Jesus christ, no kidding. Good for you man.
              Yeah. Started late February. Got sick of being winded when I was skiing and shit so I started running. Lost 10 lbs pretty quick so then I really changed my diet and went for it. Ran outside all summer long and did body weight workouts a couple times a week. Started out at almost 220 lbs and I'm down to 188. I say 40ish pounds because I've put on a lot of muscle in my upper body and legs.

Now that its getting cold out I got a gym membership and its my 2nd week back. Its been about 3-4 years since I've been in the gym and it feels awesome to be back.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Im getting fatter instead of skinnier (built)
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  Bleh fuck today
                  You sound like you could use some iced teal coffee to cheer you up.

Sup Duder.
                  Can't stop idiots, being well idiots.
                  Nope. You can try to avoid them, you can try to stay away from them.

If you make something idiot proof, they'll provide a better idiot.
                  Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Yeah. Started late February. Got sick of being winded when I was skiing and shit so I started running. Lost 10 lbs pretty quick so then I really changed my diet and went for it. Ran outside all summer long and did body weight workouts a couple times a week. Started out at almost 220 lbs and I'm down to 188. I say 40ish pounds because I've put on a lot of muscle in my upper body and legs.

Now that its getting cold out I got a gym membership and its my 2nd week back. Its been about 3-4 years since I've been in the gym and it feels awesome to be back.
                  Good for you man. I need to get off my ass and get back into shape again. I'm only 155lbs, but I'm not as "fit" as I used to be.

I **** going to gyms, so looks like I'm on my own for home workouts again.

Comment

You sound like you could use some iced teal coffee to cheer you up.

Sup Duder.

Good for you man. I need to get off my ass and get back into shape again. I'm only 155lbs, but I'm not as "fit" as I used to be.

I **** going to gyms, so looks like I'm on my own for home workouts again.
                    Fuuuuuu
                    find me a clean honda sedan
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yeah I guess but for that I would have to move along distance away from here.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

Fuuuuuu
                        Do you know what is incredibly annoying?

People constantly asking me to find them clean Hondas that don't want to pay for them. You and Ollie I don't mind helping. But two people at work have come to me, as well as a guy I see at Moes a lot.
                        Yeah I guess but for that I would have to move along distance away from here.
                        Good luck. I've tried searching for nice places to live for a while now.

Comment

• Sup guys

Comment

Fuuuuuu
                            Jesus fuck Dudeman, either pay the premium or stop talking about them.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I got the job.

Literally in a state of shock right now.

Comment

• Congrats!!!!!!!!
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X