This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    I've been losing pressure in my clutch cause I have a leak in the MC so I haven't been able to drive more that 20 mins but it did dyno over 400 whp before letting off at 5k cause the clutch is cunting around

And thanks man, I'm super stoked on the fikse's and have plans for 4" lips all around next year
    Where's that fag boy Failil? This is textbook how to go about things instead of buying 18 cars.
    Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

but it did dyno over 400 whp before letting off at 5k
      O.o

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I've been losing pressure in my clutch cause I have a leak in the MC so I haven't been able to drive more that 20 mins but it did dyno over 400 whp before letting off at 5k cause the clutch is cunting around

And thanks man, I'm super stoked on the fikse's and have plans for 4" lips all around next year
        Jesus Christ. (no put intended)

Should be very interesting when it's all said and done. What size tire are you going to run out back? I would imagine you're going to need something that will stick.
        Originally posted by jdel View Post
        Where's that fag boy Failil? This is textbook how to go about things instead of buying 18 cars.

Why not? I've bought two cars and sold two cars within 6 months.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Car looks good Jaze. I've been wondering how your car has been coming along.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Should be very interesting when it's all said and done. What size tire are you going to run out back? I would imagine you're going to need something that will stick.

Do you know his track record with cars lately? There's nothing wrong with buying and selling cars, but holy fuck focus on something.
            fuck everybody.
            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              O.o
              And the redline is set to 8k, should be REALLY fun hahaha

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Right now it's on 205's but I'm gonna get some 255's on 10's all around when I get around to it but I've been digging those bolt on arches that would let me run 285/35 Hoosiers on fucking 11.5's all around. We'll see how the winter treats me

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post

Lately I've really been getting the urge to start researching a full turbo build for my car, but its so not worth the money.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post

Lately I've really been getting the urge to start researching a full turbo build for my car, but its so not worth the money.
                  I need to get a job. If I get this one I just interviewed for and they pay me good money, I may just do what I wanted to do originally with a cressida and pay the Audi off.
                  fuck everybody.
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Yo
                    Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• If you can find a manifold, the rest is pretty easy.

Comment

If you can find a manifold, the rest is pretty easy.
                        Hyundai Tiburon's used the same 2.0 liter motors, I'm pretty sure those manifolds (if you can find them) swap right over. I know you can run 10-12 lbs of boost on stock internals pretty reliably as long as the tune is pretty good. I remember reading an article of a guy who was running 25+ psi on a stock block for a while before finally blowing the motor when he went up to 28 psi.

They are a pretty strong motor. The hardest part would be tuning and not grenading the transmission.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• With a safc or emanage as a piggy back, that's really the easiest part. IC piping, down piping and wastegate piping is the hardest part cause it all has to be custom

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                            Hyundai Tiburon's used the same 2.0 liter motors, I'm pretty sure those manifolds (if you can find them) swap right over. I know you can run 10-12 lbs of boost on stock internals pretty reliably as long as the tune is pretty good. I remember reading an article of a guy who was running 25+ psi on a stock block for a while before finally blowing the motor when he went up to 28 psi.

They are a pretty strong motor. The hardest part would be tuning and not grenading the transmission.
                            Imagine riding around something like sowo fucking with people, only this time it was boosted.
                            fuck everybody.
                            You're stupid.

Comment

With a safc or emanage as a piggy back, that's really the easiest part. IC piping, down piping and wastegate piping is the hardest part cause it all has to be custom
                              Yeah. At this point its just a thought but I plan on keeping the car. I thought about getting rid of it but at this point I've put too much time to just send it down the road. I know its nothing special, but I like being the weird Kia guy.

Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              Imagine riding around something like sowo fucking with people, only this time it was boosted.
                              It would be fun, that's for sure.

I'm looking into getting my 8" wheels widened to 10's and throwing them out back so I can put the 9's up front. I test fitted the 9's and they were perfect with a 10 mm spacer. I'd probably space them another 5mm so I could add more camber. 10's in the rear would be super aggressive but easily doable if I keep with 205/40's.

Plus I'm looking into doing the suspension stuff so I can bring the front down more and stiffen the rears. Not to mention I figured out what'd I'd have to do to notch the frame for the tie rod ends.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Fucking jesus Jaze 400whp and you're not even near redline!?!!
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X