X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah def want a sedan but right now I'll take either hahaha.

Pretty much going to slam it on any good looking wheel and just drive it. And I mean like SLAM it to get my frustrations of not super slamming the M3 out hahahaha
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Yeah def want a sedan but right now I'll take either hahaha.

Pretty much going to slam it on any good looking wheel and just drive it. And I mean like SLAM it to get my frustrations of not super slamming the M3 out hahahaha
      I can honestly say that after driving my Prelude dumped for a long time, I don't miss much about it.

Except breaking necks. And scraping. And making the local idiots pissed off.

Okay, I kind of really miss it.

I don't know how you drive your M3 so it's hard to say, but I plan on keeping my M3 at fighting stance for tearing up dipshits in traffic.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Yeah!
        Oh well, be patient and another will pop up.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        Sup guise
        Yo nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          I can honestly say that after driving my Prelude dumped for a long time, I don't miss much about it.

Except breaking necks. And scraping. And making the local idiots pissed off.

Okay, I kind of really miss it.

I don't know how you drive your M3 so it's hard to say, but I plan on keeping my M3 at fighting stance for tearing up dipshits in traffic.
          Exactly what I can still do hahahaha thanks to Jaze and these coils.

I loved my sedan cause the front sat on the ground. I **** seeing a slither of light come from underneath the front bumper haha...my M3 with the lip now is fucking slammed and scrapes on anything but I want something to drive I kinda almost don't give a fuck about and have the bumper/lip sit on the ground again haha

As you can tell I have a problem or rather an obsession.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

I loved my sedan cause the front sat on the ground. I **** seeing a slither of light come from underneath the front bumper haha...my M3 with the lip now is fucking slammed and scrapes on anything but I want something to drive I kinda almost don't give a fuck about and have the bumper/lip sit on the ground again haha

It's not a problem, it's a hobby. A very involved hobby. I kind of liked your sedan when you had it, whether it was beat or not. I've always had a soft spot for sedan cars, period.

My car is tucking tire in the back and almost in the front, so I may just leave it like it is for the time being. I'll just dump the Prelude back on it's nuts and go apeshit overboard and make it a "show" piece.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

If I were to have my lip on the ground, that would mean my subframe would be shaved down about a half inch and sitting on the ground lol... I wish I had the skill and tools to custom build a subframe that sits level with the rest of the chassis.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                It's not a problem, it's a hobby. A very involved hobby. I kind of liked your sedan when you had it, whether it was beat or not. I've always had a soft spot for sedan cars, period.

My car is tucking tire in the back and almost in the front, so I may just leave it like it is for the time being. I'll just dump the Prelude back on it's nuts and go apeshit overboard and make it a "show" piece.
                Hahahaha dude I miss that thing, used to beat the piss out of it and always launch it into ramps and shit so I would not get stuck

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                If I were to have my lip on the ground, that would mean my subframe would be shaved down about a half inch and sitting on the ground lol... I wish I had the skill and tools to custom build a subframe that sits level with the rest of the chassis.
                Wish I was more handy too dude haha.
                I let my car do all the self clearing it wanted to
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• not yet squishy, cant wait to get em

and fer mah dawgs:

gonna space the rears and see where we're at

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• The dude said they should be there today or tomorrow.

Looks so dope. Fuck I need an E36.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• my friend posted my shit on instagram, i wanna cut his fucking fingers off

i mean seriously, look at this patched together hipster edited shit

Comment

• Jaze, it's not low enough. Also, it looks slow.

Originally posted by Oxer
                        people are such stupid cunts.
                        fuck everybody.
                        Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                        listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                        Originally posted by Dudermagee
                        You're stupid.

Comment

• hhaha, i'm at a crossroad where i want to make it as fast as possible but i also wanna look as i usually do. fucking first world problems

ive already seen 2 other pics no more people in the garage

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            hhaha, i'm at a crossroad where i want to make it as fast as possible but i also wanna look as i usually do. fucking first world problems
                            If it's anything like the car you brought to sowo, I'm sure it looks just fine. Now slap a huge turbo on it (which appears to already be the case) and call it good. When do we get videos of it running? Nothing better than _jz videos.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              iknowthatfeelbro.jpg

The amount of effort that would have to go in for another inch of clearance just isn't worth it. Why, so you can sit a tiny bit lower than the peepee toucher parked next to you?

Fuck that noise.
                              not yet squishy, cant wait to get em

and fer mah dawgs:

[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/jazehova/IMG_0865.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/jazehova/IMG_0866.jpg[iMG]

gonna space the rears and see where we're at
                              I fucking love your choice of wheels, and I **** you because I want those for my E36.

Looks great Jaze, how long until we get a proper shot?
                              my friend posted my shit on instagram, i wanna cut his fucking fingers off

i mean seriously, look at this patched together hipster edited shit

[IMG]http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj211/jazehova/IMG_0869.jpg[IMG]
                              I fucking **** it when my friends do that. "Omg so siq look ad my friend's motor that I'm going to post so I can get all the attention! #swag #fggt #ihavenoideawhatimlookingat #tigerpenis #science #foreveralone"

Friends don't let friends use shitty filters on instagram.

It's time to put him down.

Comment

• I've been losing pressure in my clutch cause I have a leak in the MC so I haven't been able to drive more that 20 mins but it did dyno over 400 whp before letting off at 5k cause the clutch is cunting around

And thanks man, I'm super stoked on the fikse's and have plans for 4" lips all around next year

Comment

Working...
                                X