X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolz that's why Josh loves the m3 so much, compensating for something...

Comment

• haha thats what I plan on doing, is saving up for a while. Gonna try to get a T2i if I haven't already. I was supposed to start working last year but shit started happening. I'm trying to work at some restaurant down the street from me, kinda. Food's mad good there and I always see dope ass cars there. I'll prolly be cleaning but as long as I get paaaaiidddd, naw'm sayyin?! ya feel meh?! ya feel meh?! are you feelin this shit?!
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
        Lolz that's why Josh loves the m3 so much, compensating for something...
        your soo jealous of my swag it keeps you up at night ;-) haha <3
        cars and stuff

Comment

• ooooo buuuuuurrnnnnnnnnn

Drama you are like god
          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• this is for sale, here...don't like the flat nose but still....I could just swap out the front

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Finland?
              Originally posted by da3bous
              I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• The Finns don't mess around, they have some serious stance over there too.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it was just unexpected hahah
                  Originally posted by da3bous
                  I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

• Put a deposit on a new car

woooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• What you get adam!?

Fuck, gotta go to work, Catch yall on my phone a little later...
                      Originally posted by anth
                      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• got a 180sx type x

Comment

• Nice man... gonna keep it clean and stock? Or clean and stanced?
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• clean and stanced.

first bits i need are 5 stud

then i go wheel hunting.

Comment

• I dont even have money for lunch today....wtf.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Stay 4 lug, way cooler wheels out there in 4 lug

Comment

Working...
                                X