X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    LOL
    I was like wtf...no its not.

Yeah that will be pretty nice to do that....or you could invest it.
    Me at your age would blow it on a car and what not, now I would...who am I kidding I'd still blow it on a car.
    I'd be selling my car as well..

The plan is sell my car add 10k on top of that, buy new car.

5k to start small investments.

Save the other 5k.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Will you have a job after the internship? Do you have th funding to support the added insurance costs? Credit to support financing an e92?

I would save it personally. Throw it into cds/savings/silver/cocaine. Buy yourself some flashy rimz and get any and all maintenance done on the e46.

Well really I would use it for a house, but if I were in your shoes anyway...

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
        Will you have a job after the internship? Do you have th funding to support the added insurance costs? Credit to support financing an e92?

I would save it personally. Throw it into cds/savings/silver/cocaine. Buy yourself some flashy rimz and get any and all maintenance done on the e46.

fuck ya, graduate from College and get a house like a bause
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• No student loans to pay off, feels good man

Comment

• I know rite
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
              LOL
              I was like wtf...no its not.

Yeah that will be pretty nice to do that....or you could invest it.
              Me at your age would blow it on a car and what not, now I would...who am I kidding I'd still blow it on a car.
              Same here lol.

Comment

• Yeah, my old man told me he'd pay for the expensive part of my undergraduate degree. I said k thanks so in two years I won't owe a dime of anything but thanks to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Will you have a job after the internship? Do you have th funding to support the added insurance costs? Credit to support financing an e92?

I'm building my credit now, and I would have a cosigner, of course. E90 fuck E92s

Honestly spending more money on the E46 would be just as bad as burning it, that thing is a fucking life ruiner.

A job after the internship is pretty much guaranteed, and my college has a 97% of students have a job when they graduate, to be honest, I'm not worried about it.

Getting a house is no where near being in the cards, not for a while, honestly at least for a few years, I want to live in apartment of my choosing, rent garage space somewhere, and live like that for a while.
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                  fuck ya, graduate from College and get a house like a bause
                  Meh.
                  Originally posted by Samuel L. Jackson View Post
                  Yeah, my old man told me he'd pay for the expensive part of my undergraduate degree. I said k thanks so in two years I won't owe a dime of anything but thanks to him.
                  That's what I was initially told, but shit happens, and I'm now on it by myself. Not complaining for a second.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                    Honestly spending more money on the E46 would be just as bad as burning it, that thing is a fucking life ruiner.
                    CALLED IT.

On a more serious note getting the e46 reliable is not a bad idea, there are a ton of hidden costs going to a newer car with a loan etc. Insurance in particular will be a killer. Also the math is still way off even at 10 hours per day and you are not accounting for taxes, which also take a solid chunk out.

Comment

• I meant for me it would go towards a house. If I were you I would save, invest, and make the e46 reliable and maybe get. Couple things for it. Cheaper insurance and no car payment allows you to save even further.

Comment

• Wait wait wait who said they can make an e46 reliable

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Are those cars really unreliable?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Potentially could have an internship next summer that pays 25/hr for the entire summer, did some math that equates out to about 30k after taxes and all that. Would take 10k of it plus whatever I could sell my car for and get something new. The question is what? I was thinking of a down payment on a 335 LCI or something. Thinking about it, I really want a car that has boost factory, and isn't a shit box VW.
                              what I could build with 30k... oh dreams
                              Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                              The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                              P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• I cant wait to start a next car. Its gonna be good!

Comment

Working...
                                X