• Bitch it's squishy
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Bitch it's squishy
      right

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Well he said someone is buying it close to his asking price, so I said 1700$ haha.
        I'd buy that car if I were in the Bimmer market.

Originally posted by Gator View Post
        I'll sell you the mini fluffy

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
        Bitch it's squishy
        Your username will never be changed.

Comment

• I think I decided I'm going to do whatever is necassary to lower my car more and get the Wald's widened. I don't have the money for another car and I want to get a house or apartment soon so I'd rather just spend a few more hundred on this pile and be done for a while.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
            I think I decided I'm going to do whatever is necassary to lower my car more and get the Wald's widened. I don't have the money for another car and I want to get a house or apartment soon so I'd rather just spend a few more hundred on this pile and be done for a while.
            I like the sound of that

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              I like the sound of that
              Yup.

Getting the 8's widened to 10's so they are 3.5" lips or something close to that. Stiffer rear springs and shorter coilover bodies for the fronts. Frame notch for the tie rod ends and a few other odds and ends. On top of that I only need to do a clutch and timing belt as I've already done all other maintenance.

I figured I might as well go completely balls out on this since its already paid off. I want to keep it as clean as possible though.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

I think I decided I'm going to do whatever is necassary to lower my car more and get the Wald's widened. I don't have the money for another car and I want to get a house or apartment soon so I'd rather just spend a few more hundred on this pile and be done for a while.
                Sweet.

Comment

Yup.

Getting the 8's widened to 10's so they are 3.5" lips or something close to that. Stiffer rear springs and shorter coilover bodies for the fronts. Frame notch for the tie rod ends and a few other odds and ends. On top of that I only need to do a clutch and timing belt as I've already done all other maintenance.

I figured I might as well go completely balls out on this since its already paid off. I want to keep it as clean as possible though.
                  That'll look awesome man.

I've decided that I want to try to get ODB back on the road by the end of the year. Gonna be a shit ton of work, but I want to make it happen.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Potentially could have an internship next summer that pays 25/hr for the entire summer, did some math that equates out to about 30k after taxes and all that. Would take 10k of it plus whatever I could sell my car for and get something new. The question is what? I was thinking of a down payment on a 335 LCI or something. Thinking about it, I really want a car that has boost factory, and isn't a shit box VW.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                      That'll look awesome man.

I've decided that I want to try to get ODB back on the road by the end of the year. Gonna be a shit ton of work, but I want to make it happen.
                      Thanks dude. I figure I can do it all for under a grand pretty easily (at least that's what I hope). I really wish I could find a really cheap beater this winter so I could put the Kia up and work on it all winter but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

I can't wait to see ODB done.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Potentially could have an internship next summer that pays 25/hr for the entire summer, did some math that equates out to about 30k after taxes and all that. Would take 10k of it plus whatever I could sell my car for and get something new. The question is what? I was thinking of a down payment on a 335 LCI or something. Thinking about it, I really want a car that has boost factory, and isn't a shit box VW.
                        I'm not sure where you're at financially, but I'd take that money and put it in the bank to pay off student loans if you have any.

Let me put it to you this way, I have about 38k left to pay off on my student loans and I pay almost $500 a month. I could have a hell of a lot nicer car with that money. If someone were to give me $30k right now I'd get rid of my student loans and go from there. $500 a month for the next 9 years fucking sucks.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Potentially could have an internship next summer that pays 25/hr for the entire summer, did some math that equates out to about 30k after taxes and all that. Would take 10k of it plus whatever I could sell my car for and get something new. The question is what? I was thinking of a down payment on a 335 LCI or something. Thinking about it, I really want a car that has boost factory, and isn't a shit box VW.
                          Dayum. I was gonna mention an E90 too.

Comment

I'm not sure where you're at financially, but I'd take that money and put it in the bank to pay off student loans if you have any.

Let me put it to you this way, I have about 38k left to pay off on my student loans and I pay almost $500 a month. I could have a hell of a lot nicer car with that money. If someone were to give me $30k right now I'd get rid of my student loans and go from there. $500 a month for the next 9 years fucking sucks.
                            A friend of mine is becoming a doctor and she is in the hole 250k+. She's paying $50/mo on it, and pretty much YOLO. I bug her to pay for shit all the time

Comment

lolwut you should re-do your math
                              Last edited by Dudermagee; 10-07-2012, 09:01 PM.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Thanks dude. I figure I can do it all for under a grand pretty easily (at least that's what I hope). I really wish I could find a really cheap beater this winter so I could put the Kia up and work on it all winter but I'm not sure if that'll happen.

I can't wait to see ODB done.
                                I say get something like a Ranger or S-10 or similar shit box small truck for the winter. You can usually pick them up for close to a grand, and sell them later for about the same amount of money.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                                X