X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dislike video games. If I do play, I can only take about 10 minutes of it before I get completely bored with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
      At least your playing right?
      Guess so. I like playing as the guest though cos I can run around like crazy.

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      So, trying to decide between what I'm going to get once my guitar sells. Xbox or PS3? I'm leaning towards xbox because of Forza, but I don't feel like paying money for online. Ps3 I'd be stuck with Gt5(puke), but I wouldn't have to pay for psn. Suggestions?
      Xbox. Forza throttle/brake triggers FTW, clutch button FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
        I dislike video games. If I do play, I can only take about 10 minutes of it before I get completely bored with it.
        Been a gamer all my life lol. Even got into competitive gaming for the PC when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out. I own Xbox and like playing it, but my skills lay in a mouse and keyboard when it comes to First Person Shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
          You better send me your GT once you get Forza.
          Will do sir!

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• I have been listening to alot of Huey Mack, and Mike Stud recently

Comment

Been a gamer all my life lol. Even got into competitive gaming for the PC when Call of Duty Modern Warfare came out. I own Xbox and like playing it, but my skills lay in a mouse and keyboard when it comes to First Person Shooters.
              I'm tempted to not buy one. It depends, If I can bring the car up this second semester, that's $500 that could go towards gas money. If not, I need something to stop this insane boredom.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

i have a friend who paid half his rent with money made from D3 lol
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                  I'm tempted to not buy one. It depends, If I can bring the car up this second semester, that's $500 that could go towards gas money. If not, I need something to stop this insane boredom.
                  See, this makes sense. I don't like video games but if I didn't have a car, I would probably go crazy.

Comment

dream or read as stupid as it sounds. I can spend endless time planning crazy random shit in my head
                    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                    The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                    P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

See, this makes sense. I don't like video games but if I didn't have a car, I would probably go crazy.
                      Exactly, I need something car related if I can't actually drive.

Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
                      dream or read as stupid as it sounds. I can spend endless time planning crazy random shit in my head
                      I've been doing that for the past 2 months hahah. This place is like a prison, especially after you've spent 9 months doing literally NOTHING(school on the weekdays, and seeing the gf once a week for ~5 out of those 9 months) but building a car and getting it drivable, then having to immediately leave and not drive it for a year.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

building a car and getting it drivable, then having to immediately leave and not drive it for a year.
                        I feel bad for you.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                        yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                        Originally posted by TRaNz
                        They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

I feel bad for you.
                          As do I

Comment

I feel bad for you.
                            I'll get to drive it on occasion, such as on breaks(I have the first break this year coming up, 2 days. Guess what I'll be doing? It sucks, but it's technically not even my car So I can't be too mad, I guess.

That 11pm call to my dad was fun.

"Hey, so is it alright if we pull the engine out of Gretta to do an engine swap?"

"Tonight?"

"yeah, or whenever, your car"

"Do you know what you're putting in there?"

"Er, not really".

"Sure. Just make sure you have money".

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

• Lol that's awesome. I really want to swap an LS into my old benz. The engine has a shit load of miles (odometer is broken) and burns so much oil. I'd fix it but I want something that doesn't need like 500 specialty Mercedes tools to fix. LS motors seem easy enough to work on.

Comment

Lol that's awesome. I really want to swap an LS into my old benz. The engine has a shit load of miles (odometer is broken) and burns so much oil. I'd fix it but I want something that doesn't need like 500 specialty Mercedes tools to fix. LS motors seem easy enough to work on.
                                Plus they've been swapped into every conceivable platform haha. I've never worked on one personally, but they're an awesome engine.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Comment

Working...
                                X