X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So yesterday I was told my insurance wouldnt cover the damages since i only have liability on the 240. But today the mailman confessed to hitting my car. so USPS will be paying for the damages. Kind of happy now.
    |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
      Sup guys?
      YO! NIGGI!

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      He'll just do coils and JMags. I told him what about the transmission, since it needs replacing. He said hardparked FTW.
      HEHEHE FOR THE WIN

Originally posted by Drama View Post
      So yesterday I was told my insurance wouldnt cover the damages since i only have liability on the 240. But today the mailman confessed to hitting my car. so USPS will be paying for the damages. Kind of happy now.
      Lucky! BALL!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
        So yesterday I was told my insurance wouldnt cover the damages since i only have liability on the 240. But today the mailman confessed to hitting my car. so USPS will be paying for the damages. Kind of happy now.
        Glad to hear he actually confessed. Sue USPS for not notifying you right away ahahah.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          I have only gone to dealerships for alignments. Vw charged like 120 or some shit. I don't trust the random niggas at other places though.

I was doing accounting work for a client that has a hotrod shop and he takes his customers cars to a place in Lincoln that's 65. I can look up the name later if you want.
          Racekor shops are the way to go. If they align cars that require precision for the racetrack, I don't care if I spend a bit more, I know the shit's done right on quality machines.

There's also a Midas down the street from me that will do the alignment to my specs, with all the provided sheets, for like $89. They won't do coils, though, so it's right to the racekor shops once I get 'em installed.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
          I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Good to hear man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Racekor shops are the way to go. If they align cars that require precision for the racetrack, I don't care if I spend a bit more, I know the shit's done right on quality machines.

There's also a Midas down the street from me that will do the alignment to my specs, with all the provided sheets, for like $89. They won't do coils, though, so it's right to the racekor shops once I get 'em installed.
              Fmu doesn't have an alignment rack?

Comment

Here's something, USPS is will likely pay out of pocket for the damages. Otherwise you go through their insurance which they don't want. Paying double out of pocket is cheaper in the long run than them having to go through their insurance. It might be different for USPS bc it's gov and big but usually when a company car hits you, you have a huge amount of leverage.

IG: @_olliee

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                  Fmu doesn't have an alignment rack?
                  Negativo. No space for the bitch with everything where it currently is.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                  I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Waiting to see Taken 2 with the wifey.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Holy fuck I think I found my next car.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        Holy fuck I think I found my next car.
                        damn already!?

First world problems......Ma bia3ref kou3o min bou3o
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hahahaha you now arabic?

I mean like second car btw.

Lets just say S38.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Hahahaha you now arabic?

I mean like second car btw.

Lets just say S38.
                            if you knew anything about anything you would know! lol my mother is Bosnian (arabics living in europe!) my pops is Yugoslavian ( barbarians in europe)

pshhhhhhh s38 gtfo!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Oh ahahahah nice ya sharmoota!

And we'll see, it'll be epic :p
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• s38 swapped, or e34?

Comment

Working...
                                X