This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by martinm13 View Post
    Hype Machine works great to find new music sites.

http://hypem.com/tags/hip+hop
    Crazy those Airlift bags didn't work out. Best of luck for the future. Are you completely you want to stay away from coils, my friend?
    ///M3

Comment

• Morning all.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Lost my fucking SD card with my second set of H2O pictures. FUCK.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Morning.

Mmmmm.... payday.

Comment

• This is random but the Prelude in Mommyslittlemonster's signature is insane! It just looks so awesome. Is there a build thread for it?

Originally posted by TRaNz
              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• ^ nope

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                  ^ nope
                  Ahh, too bad.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                  They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                    This is random but the Prelude in Mommyslittlemonster's signature is insane! It just looks so awesome. Is there a build thread for it?
                    Nope, car is shitty.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      Lost my fucking SD card with my second set of H2O pictures. FUCK.
                      That fucking sucks. I'm still bent that all the photos I took at IA were fucked on my SD card.
                      Originally posted by P78 View Post
                      sup
                      Gritting my teeth. Window fell out of the track on the passenger's side of the M3 this morning, so I had to take the Prelude to work.

Sigh. First casualty.
                      Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                      This is random but the Prelude in Mommyslittlemonster's signature is insane! It just looks so awesome. Is there a build thread for it?
                      Thanks. And yes, the build thread is on another website, click here. Sorry, a lot of the pictures disappeared because Facebook sucks cock and likes to fuck with the hyperlinks.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• oh u bought the m3

Comment

• With the way it is, I'm overloaded with things to read up on. I'm basically learning about the technical side of cars, some may think that's pathetic considering I'm already 16 but never too late. I could even surprise myself with how much I'll learn in a year.

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                            oh u bought the m3
                            Indeed, Been driving it all week.

Originally posted by Mr Von Smack View Post
                            With the way it is, I'm overloaded with things to read up on. I'm basically learning about the technical side of cars, some may think that's pathetic considering I'm already 16 but never too late. I could even surprise myself with how much I'll learn in a year.
                            16 is early. When you get to your mid-twenties, then it's getting to be too late.

Good luck. I've been enamored with all kinds of car shit since I was able to talk.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MommysLittleMonster;897258

16 is early. When you get to your mid-twenties, then it's getting to be too late.

Good luck. I've been enamored with all kinds of car shit since I was able to talk.[/QUOTE]

I've always been involved with cars, even when I was younger. Not sure why I didn't start reading up on the technical side of it earlier though, maybe because I've realized that this is my passion over a year ago. I've taken it more seriously recently.

Go read my thread in the off-topic forum. I need someone's input.

EDIT - Quote didn't work.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                When you get to your mid-twenties, then it's getting to be too late.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X