X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trolling the fuck out of all the idiots on facebook with my new header picture.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by sacrifice View Post
      That is a very touchy subject. I believe in legalization but I don't want to start a debate on why I believe that. I do feel as if the government can make money but they are definitely afraid of the image of America being tainted. Like francois said, there are a million reasons why, and that goes both ways.
      i believe it should be also. however with tobacco and pharm companies having so much power it won't happen, for a long time at least. and the income for the government just isn't there. it is far too easy to grow at home and is therefore very difficult to tax, regulate, etc.

Comment

• Yo. Fuck this wind.

Comment

• Getting my rear brake pads this weekend, then just have to order front pads, and then no more brake dust!
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            Getting my rear brake pads this weekend, then just have to order front pads, and then no more brake dust!
            What are the pads that all you guys are getting? I saw the pictures Sean posted and it looks like my mom's X5 could really use them.
            ///M 2.0
            G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
              What are the pads that all you guys are getting? I saw the pictures Sean posted and it looks like my mom's X5 could really use them.
              I'm using Akebono Ceramic pads, PO had a set of rears never used for my car and gave em to em when he sold me the car, finally ordering new front pads so I'm just doing it all at the same time.

My friend had them on his MkV and there was never any dust, and pretty cheap as well.
              Last edited by Kielan; 10-04-2012, 01:40 PM.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I'm using Akebono Ceramic pads, PO had a set of rears never used for my car and gave em to em when he sold me the car, finally ordering new front pads so I'm just doing it all at the same time.

My friend had them on his MkV and there was never any dust, and pretty cheap as well.
                Ok thanks. The X5 is ridiculous, I'll wash the whole thing and then two days later the wheels are grey and covered in brake dust while the rest of the it is still shiny.
                Last edited by Jersh; 10-04-2012, 01:51 PM.
                ///M 2.0
                G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Used clay bar on the hood. Yep, going to need a respray. I don't even want to do the front bumper tomorrow. It's just going to make me sad.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    Ok thanks. The X5 is ridiculous, I'll wash the whole thing and then two days later the wheels are grey and covered in brake dust while the rest of the it is still shiny.
                    Tell your mom to stop using junk pads. lol maxi pads

Put some Hawk HPS pads on it if you love her.
                    Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    Used clay bar on the hood. Yep, going to need a respray. I don't even want to do the front bumper tomorrow. It's just going to make me sad.
                    Iknowthatfeebro.jpg
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Getting my rear brake pads this weekend, then just have to order front pads, and then no more brake dust!
                      Gotta do mine soon.
                      Cross drilled and hawks. Basically Sean's setup, should look tits behind the wheels as well since they fill em up well enough.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• sup RT
                        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• sup guys
                          cars and stuff

Comment

• Nm, just at work trying to play around with some automation tools for a client
                            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Got a face to face interview Monday morning. This should be interesting. I haven't looked presentable in close to a month.
                              Originally posted by Oxer
                              people are such stupid cunts.
                              fuck everybody.
                              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                              Originally posted by Dudermagee
                              You're stupid.

Comment

• just dont do hp+ pads.. OMG i have to clean my wheels every other day.

Comment

Working...
                                X