• what's up RT

haven't ventured in here in a while
    Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• I fucking love my M3.

That is all.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Anybody know of any E30s or E36s M or non M for sale that aren't insanely expensive and not beat? I had to drop the Corrado off to get fixed again and I'm not gonna keep pouring money into it only to have it work for a few weeks at a time.
        ///M 2.0
        G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• I'm also considering new project car...

once I reach 200kWs at the wheels with my car, I don't see any point spending money on it other then track work.
          a daily cruiser car that can tow is needed...

Comment

• I just dropped $250 a couple months ago to have the problem "fixed" again, but it died after the school year started. I think it's time to sack up and move on.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• $250 doesn't sound that bad.
              what was the problem?

Comment

• They replaced some wires and a new battery. It may not seem bad, but when the car is broken down more often than it's running and I have to pay every time to get it checked out it all adds up.
                ///M 2.0

Comment

• yeah that would suck

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                    They replaced some wires and a new battery. It may not seem bad, but when the car is broken down more often than it's running and I have to pay every time to get it checked out it all adds up.
                    This is where I'm at with my Mercedes. That and E38s have caught my eye...

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
                    And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• Sup RT.... had to drive all the way home from h20 with a dead injector.... Kinda hoped it'd blow up so i could put my other motor in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                        yeah that would suck
                        Yea it's not fun, but I keep giving this car another chance every time something happens.
                        Originally posted by RubbderDucky View Post
                        This is where I'm at with my Mercedes. That and E38s have caught my eye...
                        It's shitty man, I'm too attached to this car. I have champagne taste on a beer budget so finding a good replacement for this car is tough.
                        ///M 2.0

Comment

• I have 4 cars and I can currently only drive one of them, so shit...

I need to stop blowing all my money on cars... but only after I get back from Japan...

Comment

• I'm gonna get a 4 door M3. Just so I can be like all of you.
                            Originally posted by Oxer
                            people are such stupid cunts.
                            fuck everybody.
                            Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                            listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                            Originally posted by Dudermagee
                            You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                              I'm gonna get a 4 door M3. Just so I can be like all of you.
                              You won't be sorry.
                              BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                              Originally posted by Ollie
                              We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                You won't be sorry.
                                The one you just bought would be in my price range which gives me hope, but the odds of finding another deal like that are pretty slim.
                                ///M 2.0

Comment

Working...
                                X