X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My butthole feels unsafe just sitting here.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• ha!
      cars and stuff

Comment

• someone needs to make me a sig with either the pic in my sig now... or one of the rear b&w shots. cause i have no idea how to make good sigs
        cars and stuff

Comment

• By the way Kielan, in pretty sure chastity belts only cover the front...

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
            By the way Kielan, in pretty sure chastity belts only cover the front...
            SHHHHHH!!!! what the faaaaaaaa!
            cars and stuff

Comment

• dudde....you're freaking me out

on another note...Kielan, theres some kid at my school that reminds me of you..don't know why though.
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                By the way Kielan, in pretty sure chastity belts only cover the front...
                Not if you get the right one.
                Originally posted by Drama View Post
                dudde....you're freaking me out

on another note...Kielan, theres some kid at my school that reminds me of you..don't know why though.
                Because he's the fucking man like me?
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post

Because he's the fucking man like me?
                  well he's always getting F'd up at parties and is chill a.f. Then I remind everyone of this kid at my school so yes....that considers all 3 of us the fucking man. (no homo)

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Word, thats legit.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hell yea dude

Drama you are like god

Comment

• oh yea but another big reason he reminds me of you is how he looks...there's a pretty good comparison

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Pics.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• dont have any. except he cuts his hair short....like black people short...and he's half black to just like me and you.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Damn son. He is def on facebook find that mofo, and when you say short how short are we talking?
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• about a size 3 blade cover, like the thing you use to shave your head

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X