• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    right now im trying to talk myself out of spending money on my car lol
    I debate this on the daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
      same here. I have enough money to buy all the parts I want and a beater too. but im trying to convince myself to use my money to make more money. but unfortunately, instant gratification >

lol
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

same here. I have enough money to buy all the parts I want and a beater too. but im trying to convince myself to use my money to make more money. but unfortunately, instant gratification >

lol
        Again, this is always the debate... I feel you hombre.

Comment

Again, this is always the debate... I feel you hombre.
          and after 11/23, I'll most likely be unemployed. Im trying to find something where i can stay involved in the automotive aftermarket industry. stupid uncertainties of life.

Comment

and after 11/23, I'll most likely be unemployed. Im trying to find something where i can stay involved in the automotive aftermarket industry. stupid uncertainties of life.

why after 11/23?

Comment

why after 11/23?
              the store i work for relocated to ny state, and I dont think i want to relocate with them. im on a contract until 11/23. and for reasons Im not gonna get in to while im still employed by them, i don't like the direction they are heading.

Comment

right now im trying to talk myself out of spending money on my car lol
                Do it every hour.
                Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                Yup.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post

lol
                So much truth.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                the store i work for relocated to ny state, and I dont think i want to relocate with them. im on a contract until 11/23. and for reasons Im not gonna get in to while im still employed by them, i don't like the direction they are heading.
                Understandable reason to get out, my dad had to make the same decision, he got out, thank god he did, other wise we would have been screwed.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  Do it every hour.

Yup.

So much truth.

Understandable reason to get out, my dad had to make the same decision, he got out, thank god he did, other wise we would have been screwed.
                  id rather not be involved in a company that i cant fully support.

Comment

id rather not be involved in a company that i cant fully support.
                    Exactly.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• unrelated..... i want a burger from Red Robin lol

Comment

• I'm telling you Dave, start your own place, be very low car friendly and you may have a decent market, then hire me, then we'll tell ben and mike to make up some stanceworks aproved shop stickers and be an officially stanceworks aproved store, then the kiddies come

Comment

• Fucking phone died on me, no SW for the end of my shift Bed time nao..
                          Originally posted by anth
                          Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by DuWerk View Post
                            I'm telling you Dave, start your own place, be very low car friendly and you may have a decent market, then hire me, then we'll tell ben and mike to make up some stanceworks aproved shop stickers and be an officially stanceworks aproved store, then the kiddies come
                            im looking into a bunch of different options right now. by the time my contract is up, I'll have enough cash in hand to get something going

Comment

• good afternoon RT
                              cars and stuff

Comment

• I would be awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X