X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seems that using "hypster" to discribe something bad,is getting so old... I hear it about 5-10 times a day! You guys Sound like a bunch of Hypsters to me?
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      seems that using "hypster" to discribe something bad,is getting so old... I hear it about 5-10 times a day! You guys Sound like a bunch of Hypsters to me?
      never said it's bad. just makes me miserable, like skinny jeans, and flat brim caps. those don't make you miserable do they? Isn't my opinion is irrelevant dangit?!
      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        going to h2o?
        Nah, mounting tires, looking at a car, pulling h22
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
          never said it's bad. just makes me miserable, like skinny jeans, and flat brim caps. those don't make you miserable do they? Isn't my opinion is irrelevant dangit?!
          skinny jeans? How skinny am supper skinny i wear 30W so even loose fits look skinny? If you mean skinny like PunkRock no cant do nuts need room when appying ass to seat/chair!

Flat Brim? Not a fan, but i do like SnapBack!

i dont understand the last part....
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup pussies.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Sup pussies.
              trying to tell this guy that i **** all Vw's and other bs euro cars... But the fact is that i dont share it unless its positive lol

And you sir?
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                skinny jeans? How skinny am supper skinny i wear 30W so even loose fits look skinny? If you mean skinny like PunkRock no cant do nuts need room when appying ass to seat/chair!

Flat Brim? Not a fan, but i do like SnapBack!

i dont understand the last part....
                for me if I can see my shoe laces the legs aren't wide enough. I gave up on finding size 28 long ago so my whole wardrob is girls pants. pants designed for full range of motion is a plus
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

for me if I can see my shoe laces the legs aren't wide enough. I gave up on finding size 28 long ago so my whole wardrob is girls pants. pants designed for full range of motion is a plus
                  wut

How old are you? Like, 10?

Shit, I'm skinny as hell and I'm a 34 easily.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

u lost me again lol..... you wear girl pants?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
                      wut

30w 32L Levis streight fit! (not skinny in my book) But deff skinny! lol
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

wut

22. nobody notices unless i tell them and even then they're like lulwut?

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Wtf?

Comment

22. nobody notices unless i tell them and even then they're like lulwut?
                            Probably because you just told them you wear women's pants. I see 28's fucking everywhere, I don't know how you can't find them.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Probably because you just told them you wear women's pants. I see 28's fucking everywhere, I don't know how you can't find them.
                              I worked in retail and I can assure you that 28s are a very uncommon size and are almost always on shelves, as they are always stocked but hardly bought. This kid is just a fucking idiot.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 30 x 32, motherfuckers!

You see a lot of 28's, at least by me, in places where skinny hipsters shop. The Gap, J.Crew, H&M, they almost always have 28s in stock.

That's really more corporate; I'm unsure of smaller boutique places in the city and whatnot.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                                www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                                I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

Working...
                                X