X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    That's what I figured.

Fuck this makes it tough then. I need you fuckers to get there Friday during the day so I can actually see some S|W people. I don't give a shit about most of the cars.
    everyone I know of is headign down either thurs or early friday. last year I got to OC early afternoon and left at like 10am sunday lol
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      everyone I know of is headign down either thurs or early friday. last year I got to OC early afternoon and left at like 10am sunday lol
      I'm off Friday so I considered going down, but I don't want to go down there and have nowhere to meet up with peoples.

I'm only 2 ish hours away so I don't care what day I go.
      Originally posted by Oxer
      people are such stupid cunts.
      fuck everybody.
      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
      Originally posted by Dudermagee
      You're stupid.

Comment

• im leaving early friday

and thx gais

It's Oskar's bday too if he still comes around

Comment

• Morning chaps.

Well the silicone held up and tire stopped leaking, so went ahead and went around the whole bead lol.
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            Morning chaps.

Well the silicone held up and tire stopped leaking, so went ahead and went around the whole bead lol.
            Any plans to change those god-awful exhaust tips?

I don't know what AC Schnitzer is smoking half the time, but it should really stick with wheels.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I don't know what AC Schnitzer is smoking half the time, but it should really stick with wheels.
              Hahahaha yeah selling it after H2O, and picking up some Euro Headers and Section 1 (unless you guys wanna make me something around that price ) and then probably straight pipe all the way back (undecided on this part still).
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

• so my customer calls me friday and places small order (200 bucks) and i ship it out that same day because am a allstar like that. So now he calls me a few sec ago how his account went negative because of that transaction lol...

First idk how it went threw (not my job accounting)

Second what type of place do ya run if you dont have 200 bucks!?

Fuck you would think wholesale would be smooth at 200 bucks no!?
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I don't know what AC Schnitzer is smoking half the time, but it should really sticky tho.

Yeah that exhaust man!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• :l I knowwwwww
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

:l I knowwwwww
                      just suck it in! its not that bad just sitting out a bit far! So yeah just do you and suck it in a bit!

sounds a bit ghay! ^
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Hahahaha yeah selling it after H2O, and picking up some Euro Headers and Section 1 (unless you guys wanna make me something around that price ) and then probably straight pipe all the way back (undecided on this part still).
                        Making E46 headers from scratch is an egregious waste of your money. Hell, SS stepped and Euro headers are barely better than the above-average eBay offerings.

Sticking with cats in section 1?

Whether you are or aren't, straight pipes all the way back is going to be raspy and drone-heavy. Consider resonators inline to quell some of that -- not sure how that'll affect exhaust positioning, though, as we're bigger fans of a single pipe all the way back to the muffler.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          thats the way she fucking goes. I think its because Im the most active staff member on here, so every time something happens on the forum they assume it was me who did it. oh wells
                          And people PM me asking to activate their accounts = "I'm not in charge of that!!"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Same page all day.

Woo.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Got my tire mounted for free. Hell yeah.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Got my tire mounted for free. Hell yeah.
                                nice
                                Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Working...
                                X