This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
    Ugh woke up and rear tire was flat. Fucking leaking thru the outside bead.
    Need to unmount and probably throw some bead sealer on there.
    Been driving on it for like 4 days and all of sudden now :/

*not the one i put together hehe*
    You sure its not cracked?

Comment

• ^^^^^
      Forgot that I was on my friend's account.

IG: PavelKostyurin

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-ass View Post
        You sure its not cracked?
        Yeah I checked carefully.
        It's just not beading right i guess, when i press the tire into the rim it stops leaking haha. My friend had to put bead sealer on the outside bead, maybe it needs a bit more idk.

He has it now, i put my stock back on and came to work since i was already couple hours late.
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

Yeah I checked carefully.
            It's just not beading right i guess, when i press the tire into the rim it stops leaking haha. My friend had to put bead sealer on the outside bead, maybe it needs a bit more idk.

He has it now, i put my stock back on and came to work since i was already couple hours late.
            Make sure your bead isn't cracked, I thought I had the same issue, turned out my head had cracked and was leaking so I had to order a new tire.

Also if I can sell another set of coils this week, I'll get another rear M par and do all rears for H2O...
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Make sure your bead isn't cracked, I thought I had the same issue, turned out my head had cracked and was leaking so I had to order a new tire.

Also if I can sell another set of coils this week, I'll get another rear M par and do all rears for H2O...
              Yeah hope it's not that, I'd be pissed lol. I wasnt there when he put em on but my buddy it pretty good.

It held up for 4 days, like 100 miles or so and just like that woke up with a flat. I was doing 110 on my way to work yesterday no problem.
              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Yeah hope it's not that, I'd be pissed lol. I wasnt there when he put em on but my buddy it pretty good.

It held up for 4 days, like 100 miles or so and just like that woke up with a flat. I was doing 110 on my way to work yesterday no problem.
                Yeah that can just happen, see if you can debead it and look at it (obviously while it's still on the wheel).
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Just called him, said its all good now and isn't leaking at all.

Rim isn't cracked and tire isn't ripped. Threw a good amount of seam sealer all the way around and inflated to 60psi said it was good.

Hopefully it stays good now.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

Just called him, said its all good now and isn't leaking at all.

Rim isn't cracked and tire isn't ripped. Threw a good amount of seam sealer all the way around and inflated to 60psi said it was good.

Hopefully it stays good now.
                    What PSI do you normally run?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 35-40psi.

He only put 60 to test it.
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

35-40psi.

He only put 60 to test it.
                        I understand that retard.

I used to run 42 PSI, but after my recent issues. I'm gunna scale it back down to 37. I just like the fuel efficiency higher PSI gives haha.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hahaha yeah gotcha.
                          I usually stick around 36-37.

I walked out of my house and was like damn why does it look lower that's sexy.
                          I'm probably gonna lower the rear some more, even though it grinds so badly haha.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

Hahaha yeah gotcha.
                            I usually stick around 36-37.

I walked out of my house and was like damn why does it look lower that's sexy.
                            I'm probably gonna lower the rear some more, even though it grinds so badly haha.
                            The whole car*
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Well yeah haha.

Jaze called me and let me know what's up, I should have my inserts tomorrow. 2" shorter aww yeah.
                              I dislike Byron.

Comment

Well yeah haha.

Jaze called me and let me know what's up, I should have my inserts tomorrow. 2" shorter aww yeah.
                                Word. Cause as of this moment, my car sits better than yours, well the rears do.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X