• sup dudes! and fag!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• What's faping?
          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
            What's faping?
            Faping is a combination of raping and fapping. It is when you don't particularly want to have sex, but your hand (or sex toy) goes roaming without your will. Most often, this will happen in your sleep. Many a poor soul had woken up to find their hand faping them.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

What's faping?
              hahahhahhahah

its funny when i had my shitty car ppl would stop by all day to comment away! N now that i have a clean base no one stops by u guys suck lol!
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Pain in the dick haha
                Only for you.
                BMW E38
                That White Evo
                -SOLD
                instagram @kbuss
                flickr

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You fucking typed that in there and of course it's gonna give you some kind of twisted answer
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

You fucking typed that in there and of course it's gonna give you some kind of twisted answer
                    but even I heard that one before!?
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                      but even I heard that one before!?
                      He was trying to give me shit about not using the 2nd p in fapping.
                      However its a fucking slang word, so technically, there isn't a correct way to spell it.
                      Also, he will be unable to father children after all the dick punches he is going to get at H20.
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        However its a fucking slang word, so technically, there isn't a correct way to spell it.
                        Also, he will be unable to father children after all the dick punches he is going to get at H20.
                        hehe it is!

Slang is Slang Kassem you ass!

I wish i can make it and meet all of you guys! Why are all the cool ppl on SW right coast?
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Lol bitch you aint even going.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• LOL....must see pics of said dick punches! I hope i'll be able to fly out to h2o nxt year so i can get it off my damn list...

Comment

• Bummed I'm not going to make H20 this year, gotta work that Saturday.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                                Do they question you a lot? I assume it's difficult to have any authority over a class where the students operate on a similar iq level.
                                they give me the ones that are having trouble with the alphabet. the only thing I remember from kindergarten is happily reading in a corner so it's difficult to relate. working with them feels like RT sometimes though
                                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X