This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Def not going to make it to H20 this year. I have to work that Saturday and there is no way of getting out of that.
    Yeah, probably a bit early still to ask for Saturdays off at your new job.
    Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Everything is difficult when you're Khalil.
    Truth
    BMW E38
    That White Evo
    -SOLD
    instagram @kbuss
    flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
      Yeah, probably a bit early still to ask for Saturdays off at your new job.
      I'm on probation for another 3.5 months. I guess during that time they don't want you to take any time off unless you're sicker than hell.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbuss View Post
        Fuck that. I traveled in a huge group to SoWo and shit took forever. Just me an two other cars for h20. Big group cruises are cool for a couple hours, then it's just a pain in the ass.

They aren't that difficult. I think I let my sealant dry for like 2-3hrs before I had my tires mounted lol.

Oh, good morning RT
        Big group cruises can be annoying. Always trying to watch out for other people, trying to keep the group together, ect. There's always one dipshit who can't keep up or breaks.

Morning.
        Originally posted by andybob View Post
        Fact of life.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          Big group cruises can be annoying. Always trying to watch out for other people, trying to keep the group together, ect. There's always one dipshit who can't keep up or breaks.
          lead the pack

so no probs

they just have to keep up with you
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
            lead the pack

so no probs

they just have to keep up with you
            When you ride around with Honda dipshits, there is always one straggler/whiner who can't keep pace. The last time we went on a big cruise to a Honda-Tech meet, I got tired of everyone's shit and just kept going without them. When they met up with me at the show I said I had to piss really bad.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

When you ride around with Honda dipshits, there is always one straggler/whiner who can't keep pace. The last time we went on a big cruise to a Honda-Tech meet, I got tired of everyone's shit and just kept going without them. When they met up with me at the show I said I had to piss really bad.
              did you then piss on his face?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• One of you internet faggots fill me in on H2o.
                I've never been but I've heard people talking about it. If I end up going I'll bring my stupid whore girlfriend, which you guys will enjoy because she has a fat ass.
                <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

• Sup guise.

Fucking mb wheels.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    did you then piss on his face?
                    Why would I grace them with a glimpse of my penis? That's reserved for the highest of honors.

Originally posted by PhilipWOT View Post
                    One of you internet faggots fill me in on H2o.
                    I've never been but I've heard people talking about it. If I end up going I'll bring my stupid whore girlfriend, which you guys will enjoy because she has a fat ass.
                    Lol it's your funeral then.

Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                    Sup guise.

Fucking mb wheels.
                    Sup KK

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                      hey how did I miss this
                      I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        hey how did I miss this
                        it was probably too difficult for you to quote

Comment

• ):<

My fucking right elbow is irking the shit out of me ever since putting that wheel together, fucking banged it on something. About to fucking whack it with a hammer.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            ):<

My fucking right elbow is irking the shit out of me ever since putting that wheel together, fucking banged it on something. About to fucking whack it with a hammer.
                            Khalil, youre the only person that Ive ever heard of that seriously injured themselves while putting together a single wheel

Comment

Lol it's your funeral then.
                              please elaborate
                              <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                it was probably too difficult for you to quote
                                Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                                ):<

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Khalil, youre the only person that Ive ever heard of that seriously injured themselves while putting together a single wheel

I swear, you guys are half the reason I don't lose my mind at work sometimes.

KK, what are you assembling the wheels on? The floor? Or in a medieval torture chamber?

I remember the first time I split apart a set of 3-piece wheels, I actually called Mike for some advice.

Comment

Working...
                                X