X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just drove my car for the first time in over a month... really made me realize how good of a car it really is. it also reminded me of how much i miss driving in general.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• yeah man i get in my car like once a week now. it's crazy. i used to drive that crap every day.
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• lol so my mom got mad at my sister for whatever reason, right? So my sister's all mad and she logs onto her FB and types a status talking about how she hates our mom, and throws a few curse words into the status. She post's it online. then 5 seconds later, our mom post's a comment saying, "you're grounded"
        |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
        Drama you are like god
        Originally posted by SwearBear
        Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drama View Post
          lol so my mom got mad at my sister for whatever reason, right? So my sister's all mad and she logs onto her FB and types a status talking about how she hates our mom, and throws a few curse words into the status. She post's it online. then 5 seconds later, our mom post's a comment saying, "you're grounded"
          That sounds like something you would see on Lamebook

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
          Originally posted by Oxer
          You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
          Originally posted by Average_Jerk
          Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
            That sounds like something you would see on Lamebook
            I know, it was hilarious.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• epic.
              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• why yes, yes it is.
                Last edited by Drama; 09-19-2010, 06:44 PM.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• how come i cant seem to figure out how to fucking post pictures on this site from flickr? lmao mine never work!!!
                  cars and stuff

Comment

• lolz check showroom ;-)
                    cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                      how come i cant seem to figure out how to fucking post pictures on this site from flickr? lmao mine never work!!!
                      Cause you are a moron, its not rocket science.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lolz check showroom ;-)
                        Damn it, quit making me want a E36.

You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I've already come to grips that I will be getting one in the next few years. Hopefully during sophmore year, as a project to be ready for H2O in 2012.
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            I've already come to grips that I will be getting one in the next few years. Hopefully during sophmore year, as a project to be ready for H2O in 2012.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                              Cause you are a moron, its not rocket science.
                              fuck you haha i figured it out

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                              Damn it, quit making me want a E36.

cars and stuff

Comment

fuck you haha i figured it out

Hahah good.

I cannot wait till I get to room with you Josh!!! (no homo).
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X