This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Just don't be like me and somehow manage to avoid every single person, exactly what I did last year
    heheh shy guy
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
      heheh shy guy

(Mega bonus points if you know exactly which game this one is from)

I'm actually pretty shy in person, too. But when I get called, "Andrew from the Internet," it makes me feel very "Jenny from the Block"-ish, so it increases the temptation.

I'm just kinda pretty po' at the moment. And I don't want to take a bus. Dear god, no. hahaha

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

I'm actually pretty shy in person, too. But when I get called, "Andrew from the Internet," it makes me feel very "Jenny from the Block"-ish, so it increases the temptation.

I'm just kinda pretty po' at the moment. And I don't want to take a bus. Dear god, no. hahaha
        There is a huge group leaving from Chicago, getting a ride should not be an issue.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

lol, Andrew from the internet. makes me laugh every time I hear it
          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
            There is a huge group leaving from Chicago, getting a ride should not be an issue.
            I guess I could hit up Kamil and see what their plans are. I don't even really have PTO left over this year, so the biggest issue is that also.

I have one day left, and half of it is going to U of I's homecoming weekend. I really wanted Black Friday off this year, because it's fucking stupid that I have to work it, but whatever, I get that a business only makes money when it's open.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• i have 10 days to get my e30 starting, running correctly, and lowered lol. challenge accepted

IG: Nick475

Comment

sorry i was with a customer!

That is the shyguy yes! He is a Mario guy originally i think? Later he gets his own game no? Or was that a rumor? I know he was from the mario games tho! lol
                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

sorry i was with a customer!

That is the shyguy yes! He is a Mario guy originally i think? Later he gets his own game no? Or was that a rumor? I know he was from the mario games tho! lol
                  He's def from Mario. But the specific Shy Guy I pictured is from a very specific Mario game. Only nerds like me would really know. It's all in the angle that the sprite is oriented.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                  www.stanceworks.com

Comment

He's def from Mario. But the specific Shy Guy I pictured is from a very specific Mario game. Only nerds like me would really know. It's all in the angle that the sprite is oriented.
                    took a time capsle learn shit daily!

Shy Guys (Japanese: ヘイホー, Heihō) are timid troublemakers and common enemies in the Mario and Yoshi series. They are famous for the masks they wear. Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic, a non-Mario game, was the first game they debuted in, and later were carried over to the Mario universe when Super Mario Bros. 2 was created. Shy Guys usually work for Bowser and the Koopa Troop, but they originally worked for the evil king Wart.

Shy Guys make their first Mario game appearance in Super Mario Bros. 2, although the Shy Guys' real first appearance is in Yume Kōjō: Doki Doki Panic. In this game, Shy Guys, with the other 8 Bits help Wart conquer the Subcon. They attack Mario, Luigi, Princess Toadstool, and Toad by walking in their general direction. They can be easily disposed by being picked up and thrown against another enemy or into a nearby abyss. They can also be defeated by having an object thrown at them.

AND THEN THE ANSWER! YES RPG HOLLY SHIT! So many nights i spent on RPG games

its form Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
                    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

its form Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
                      Ding ding ding. The only Mario game that's played on a diagonal angle (as far as I know). It's probably my third favorite Mario overall:

1) Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)
                      2) Super Mario World (SNES)
                      3) Super Mario RPG (SNES)

I play them all every so often. My friends and I try to smoke and beat the entirety of Super Mario World in a single sitting.

That stupid fucking Forest of Illusion gets us every time. We spend like two hours on the bitch and FINDING THOSE SECRET EXITS ARE A PAIN IN THE DICK.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                      www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Ding ding ding. The only Mario game that's played on a diagonal angle (as far as I know). It's probably my third favorite Mario overall:

1) Super Mario Brothers 3 (NES)
                        2) Super Mario World (SNES)
                        3) Super Mario RPG (SNES)

I play them all every so often. My friends and I try to smoke and beat the entirety of Super Mario World in a single sitting.

That stupid fucking Forest of Illusion gets us every time. We spend like two hours on the bitch and FINDING THOSE SECRET EXITS ARE A PAIN IN THE DICK.
                        its all coming back now lol... Yeah i want a old Snes or even the og N. Those days were so goooood!

But most of my early american life was spent with this....http://nibiruplanetx.blogspot.com/20...manifesto.html

Its how i learned english pretty much lol.....

You make me want to go to SpaceCat and buy a damn Snes (300-400 bucks tho!)

hehehe ps fuck the forest i never beat that game now that i think about it lol!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• lol well am off guys ill check up on ya later via the i phone bahhahaha
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• sometimes there is just an influx of stupid posts/threads. and that shit is going on right now it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              sometimes there is just an influx of stupid posts/threads. and that shit is going on right now it seems
                              G35 thread?
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• lol thats one of them

Comment

Working...
                                X