pfffft i do that every night
    You have a liver of steel.

Originally posted by Jersh View Post
    Wow, you're the fucking man.
    Yeah suck my dick
    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
      Last year I was fucking hammered blacked out at 4am, fucking woke up at 8am perfectly fine and went to grab some dunkin donuts hahaha ... like I never drank or anything lol
      I call that the 'reset switch.' Just like magic -- no hangover, no ill effects from the night before, you wake up magically fine. It really only happens to me when I get absolutely, no-way-I-can-possibly-operate-a-stick-shift drunk, which is incredibly rare for me. But it fucking rules when it happens.

And it only ever happens when you get next-to-no sleep. Your body realizes how fucked you're about to be and magically starts pushing everything through the liver and kidneys at once. You're not even dehydrated in the morning. Fucking black magic.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Morning. This is all for all y'all

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          I call that the 'reset switch.' Just like magic -- no hangover, no ill effects from the night before, you wake up magically fine. It really only happens to me when I get absolutely, no-way-I-can-possibly-operate-a-stick-shift drunk, which is incredibly rare for me. But it fucking rules when it happens.

And it only ever happens when you get next-to-no sleep. Your body realizes how fucked you're about to be and magically starts pushing everything through the liver and kidneys at once. You're not even dehydrated in the morning. Fucking black magic.
          This magicalness has only ever happened to me once.

However, now that I drink more quality alcohol, the hangovers are becoming less and less worse.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Dude, fucking exactly!!! hahahahahaha
            My friends were fucking shocked
            I dislike Byron.

Comment

You have a liver of steel.

Yeah suck my dick
              its actually a liver of hardened tissue, but same idea
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahahaha please come down man
                I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                  And cars love the cool morning air. You want to make your day worth it go for a morning rip when it's 45 degrees out, windows down, there are few things better in life than that sound.
                  Agreed.

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  My favorite time is getting coffee in the morn at h20. So fucking awesome, I go to a coffe spot like 3 miles away just to beast with the windows down and no radio
                  Fuck you Jaze for making me really want to ditch everything and just go to H2O.
                  Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                  Wow, you're the fucking man.

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post

Excellent description of how I always thought my sorry excuse for a body works.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Also there is an awesome on ramp, I forget where but you have to take it to get to the air affair shit. God damn it's a huge curve that you can seriously go nuts on, at 8 am with the dew still on the car, it's pretty alright for a change from the constant shits storm of life

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• yo!
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Mtv raps!
                        I dislike Byron.

Comment

blunt wraps!
                          yeahhh boy! I knew you had East Coast in ya kid!
                          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Straight up dutch masters on the east coast man

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by jesus christ View Post
                              straight up dutch masters on the east coast man
                              like!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Hahahahahaha we smoking next weekend Jaze?
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X