X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same here bro. I'm figuring out some stuff for h2o, but still I'm madddd bored.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• foreal yo. I'm just looking up tutorials for 3ds max. If I get good enough by then, you can tell me what wheel, and such you want for your car and I can render them for you
      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
      Drama you are like god
      Originally posted by SwearBear
      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• That'd be sick, get that good first.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Alex get on aim.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I know. I want to be like this dude right herr.

Drama you are like god
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• If you get that good, I will come to you first whenever I want to dos something to my car haha. Anyway aim, right now.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                Alex get on aim.
                K hold on. I gotta redownload it since I wiped out my computer

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Make it quick hoe.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I feel like shit.
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• IvE felt like poop for the last two days, I think in getting better now though, and I hit 2k posts and didn't notice haha

Comment

• Just got back from playing football, I have killed 64oz of gatorade, in 10 minutes. I predict a huge piss in my future.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• it's raining here. wtf.
                          i just woke up maybe that's why i didn't notice that shit.
                          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Damn son late sleeper.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i was shitfaced last night.
                              i've been shitfaced every night since thursday. fuckin' college.
                              Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Haha. Damn.

Starting school tomorrow....

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X