This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    I thought China was bad, then I saw that TG episode...holy shit its 100000 times worse than I thought
    its raelly bad. so can send anything to china and be like "make this, but far inferior" and they wont think twice about it
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Very true also, but they could in theory they can go after the reseller. Even if they are less than 20% different, you have to cOnvince 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt and pay for representation, and be stuck with a judgment you'll never see a penny for

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
        I also learned today that you can copy whatever the fuck you want as long as it's determined by a court tO be 20% different

That's how these cunts get away with it
        i thought it was 30%
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Very true also, but they could in theory they can go after the reseller. Even if they are less than 20% different, you have to cOnvince 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt and pay for representation, and be stuck with a judgment you'll never see a penny for
          Theoretically yes, but like you said, that shit is completely useless.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Very true also, but they could in theory they can go after the reseller. Even if they are less than 20% different, you have to cOnvince 12 people beyond a reasonable doubt and pay for representation, and be stuck with a judgment you'll never see a penny for
            Not it China, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
            They have carbon copies of cars over there, the original companies sued, china courts told them to fuck off.
            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Thing is, if you go to china and say I want it made exactly like this, they will. But if you have any standards then you're getting it made in America anyway. Why go to china to save 50 bucks?

So i think it's the penny pinchers giving the chinamen a bad name

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                Not it China, they can do whatever the fuck they want.
                They have carbon copies of cars over there, the original companies sued, china courts told them to fuck off.
                Not based in the same country, you can do whatever the fuck you want.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Thing is, if you go to china and say I want it made exactly like this, they will. But if you have any standards then you're getting it made in America anyway. Why go to china to save 50 bucks?

So i think it's the penny pinchers giving the chinamen a bad name
                  Absolutely is, cheap labor is good labor.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• People are going to other places also, the PBM factory is in Taiwan, according to them they get the same shit with better quality and they speak english

Comment

• And Taiwan actually has a tuning scene so they aren't fucking clueless like the chinese

Comment

• Taiwan is the business for exporting jobs, they speak English, and they are fucking ANAL about shit being perfect. Cheap labor, awesome quality, what's not to love.

And it's not just for car shit that applies to either.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Economics in RT today haha.

Getting 3 tires mounted and rolling fenders tonight. Not bad.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• A lot of former Japanese mfg went to Taiwan, sinc it's close to Japan, is a civilized country, and actually take pride in their work. When it's time to mfg shit, that's where I'm going.

Comment

• On some small research it turns out almost every jap company has their shit made in Taiwan, including hks, greddy, PBM, agency power etc etc and just has offices in japan

Comment

• I had a buddy that was starting a clothing line, so when it came time to pick a factory to use, he sent over a pair of Volcom Jeans and told them to makes these and send it back. Well they delivered 50 pairs of jeans for like $30 bucks that were identical to the Jeans he sent them just with out the tags.

I was shocked with how good they looked you could not tell if you were wearing them

Cliff notes: They got the Knock off game on Lock down. Their factories that can produce what ever the shit they want.

Comment

Working...
                                X