X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      the story doesnt translate so well into text. but heres the short version.

so i was walking to work one day. had my headphones on and shit, rocking out, the usual. anyways. so i come to this intersection and see a cute chick. she crosses, i continue on my way. like a mile later, Im about to walk into Dunkin to get my morning coffee and I see that shes in there. so I figure I'll strike up a convo about some dumb shit. as Im walking to the door shes walking out and sees me. fucking crazy broad swings the door open with intense force and jumps in my direction. lands about 4ft in front of me, points at my face and exclaims (with some sort of speaking issue)

"I BEAT YOU!!! I SAW YOU AT THE INTERSECTION, AND THEN I SAW YOU HERE! AND I TOOK A SHORTCUT SO I GOT HERE FASTER! I CAN TELL YOU THE SHORTCUT AND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN WIN!!"

naturally I stood there like o.O with absolutely no response. she continued on her way. I stood there for a few mins wondering wtf i was just involved in. Then i texted my roommate to tell the ridiculous story, cause I had to tell someone.
      Oh, okay. Yeah, maybe there's something to that.

I thought you'd slept with her. This makes it slightly better.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
        Oh, okay. Yeah, maybe there's something to that.

I thought you'd slept with her. This makes it slightly better.
        hahah nah, just another amusing story in the life of Dave
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

hahah nah, just another amusing story in the life of Dave
          Next time you're in Chicago, stick around for a drink. I'm far more exciting when I drink, and I can't imagine some of the stories you've got to share. Hell, I could probably write a book based on it.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Haha that story...

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              Next time you're in Chicago, stick around for a drink. I'm far more exciting when I drink, and I can't imagine some of the stories you've got to share. Hell, I could probably write a book based on it.
              Ive got too many stories lol. the other day this new chick Ive been talking to says "tell me something about you that doesnt turn into a long ridiculous story" I couldnt think of anything. so I just told a short story about this time my clutch blew on a DSM i owned while I was in florida, so I rented a car and drove home leaving the DSM to die
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Dave, fuck you, you are coming to h20

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Bleh
                  Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

so i was walking to work one day. had my headphones on and shit, rocking out, the usual. anyways. so i come to this intersection and see a cute chick. she crosses, i continue on my way. like a mile later, Im about to walk into Dunkin to get my morning coffee and I see that shes in there. so I figure I'll strike up a convo about some dumb shit. as Im walking to the door shes walking out and sees me. fucking crazy broad swings the door open with intense force and jumps in my direction. lands about 4ft in front of me, points at my face and exclaims (with some sort of speaking issue)

"I BEAT YOU!!! I SAW YOU AT THE INTERSECTION, AND THEN I SAW YOU HERE! AND I TOOK A SHORTCUT SO I GOT HERE FASTER! I CAN TELL YOU THE SHORTCUT AND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN WIN!!"

naturally I stood there like o.O with absolutely no response. she continued on her way. I stood there for a few mins wondering wtf i was just involved in. Then i texted my roommate to tell the ridiculous story, cause I had to tell someone.
                      damn she streight wanted your nuts all over her! Why not dave lol?
                      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• I guess I did get off easier than Hat. Works for me.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
                            then she was found hiding in your closet watching you sleep....
                            Bahahahahahaha

Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                            Dave, fuck you, you are coming to h20
                            Yeah this, stop being a faggot.
                            If you say anything about a job or anything I can tell you right now, I have no fucks to give.
                            I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                              Bahahahahahaha

Yeah this, stop being a faggot.
                              If you say anything about a job or anything I can tell you right now, I have no fucks to give.
                              i was gona fly in but, why if i had some friends over there i would.......

No fun being a solo looser at a car show.
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• who knows where to get the right sized manifold gaskets for me e39, anywhere besides the dealer?
                                New lightweight flywheel just got here *giggity!*

Comment

Working...
                                X