Originally posted by Oxer
    people are such stupid cunts.
    fuck everybody.
    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
    Originally posted by Dudermagee
    You're stupid.

Comment

• You guys are fags, me and pavel showed you guys on various occasions, the chicks we've boned.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• True, but posting pics of current bang can be a mistake.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          True, but posting pics of current bang can be a mistake.
          If you're really backtracking RT about this, fine. Incoming! Ex is on the left, her hottie sister is on the right:

www.fluidmotorunion.com
          www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• You picked the wrong sister lol

Comment

• yeah id have to have thrown one threw her sister before leaving lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                You picked the wrong sister lol
                Little sister was 16 when I started dating the older one. Not about to happen. lol.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                  Little sister was 16 when I started dating the older one. Not about to happen. lol.
                  whats wrong with 16? shes obviously old enough to dress herself at that point. oh man, that reminds me of a funny story about a retarded chick.
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                    whats wrong with 16? shes obviously old enough to dress herself at that point. oh man, that reminds me of a funny story about a retarded chick.
                    Well that's certainly the most interesting segue I've read all year.

Go on...

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                      I haven't even looked at that cunt, I have to fix an exhaust leak on the 1j by the manifold ad get er ready for h20. Worry not though, I don't talk shit and will deliver.
                      we were just wondering if you were killing it or bringing it back to life
                      Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                      The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                      P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

Well that's certainly the most interesting segue I've read all year.

Go on...
                        well, she might not have been retarded. but she definitely had some sort of brain functioning disorder. didnt have like a fucked up downs look going on

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          well, she might not have been retarded. but she definitely had some sort of brain functioning disorder. didnt have like a fucked up downs look going on
                          Holy shit, Dave. That's kinda fucked up.

Is there a backstory?

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                          www.stanceworks.com

Comment

• my friend's dad used to tell him to tell the retarded girl down the street that there were ghosts in her clothes so she would take them off.

Comment

Holy shit, Dave. That's kinda fucked up.

Is there a backstory?
                              the story doesnt translate so well into text. but heres the short version.

so i was walking to work one day. had my headphones on and shit, rocking out, the usual. anyways. so i come to this intersection and see a cute chick. she crosses, i continue on my way. like a mile later, Im about to walk into Dunkin to get my morning coffee and I see that shes in there. so I figure I'll strike up a convo about some dumb shit. as Im walking to the door shes walking out and sees me. fucking crazy broad swings the door open with intense force and jumps in my direction. lands about 4ft in front of me, points at my face and exclaims (with some sort of speaking issue)

"I BEAT YOU!!! I SAW YOU AT THE INTERSECTION, AND THEN I SAW YOU HERE! AND I TOOK A SHORTCUT SO I GOT HERE FASTER! I CAN TELL YOU THE SHORTCUT AND MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU CAN WIN!!"

naturally I stood there like o.O with absolutely no response. she continued on her way. I stood there for a few mins wondering wtf i was just involved in. Then i texted my roommate to tell the ridiculous story, cause I had to tell someone.

Comment

• then she was found hiding in your closet watching you sleep....
                                Originally posted by Kielan
                                I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X