This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
    I still have a 30gb iPod Video sitting in my Audi. I plug into my computer to put music on it every 6 months or so but otherwise it just sits in my glovebox. Probably the best purchase I've ever made since I've had and used it since 06 or so.
    Yeah, I have a beat to shit 160GB frankenstien ipod, never goes anywhere besides my cars.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• In the outcast thread, a fag w/ a vw is like "I'll be there!" I'm gonna be tight as shit of i see it up front.

I'm gonna park there the might before and beat the crowd

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Hahahahahhahaha
        I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
          Hahahahahhahaha
          yooooo your back! nice! lets do make up sex!?
          IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            yooooo your back! nice! lets do make up sex!?
            And the voting for the next ban shall commence in just a few minutes.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
              And the voting for the next ban shall commence in just a few minutes.
              My vote's already in, ban that guy.
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• I'm not on the chopping block for a change.

This is new to me.

Hey Andrew, stupid question, but I have to ask. I'm sure you guys do a lot of your exhaust bends in-house with a mandrel bender and cut them up, but do you guys have a source where you can buy bends? I've already looked at Summit and Jegs for some bends to chop up.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• just left the dmv on way to work my 86 e30 that i just got was not registered since 2011 and just paid 33 bucks to get it all up todate.

Ohhh yeah ban that fagggot ! hes gay!
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Hey Andrew, stupid question, but I have to ask. I'm sure you guys do a lot of your exhaust bends in-house with a mandrel bender and cut them up, but do you guys have a source where you can buy bends? I've already looked at Summit and Jegs for some bends to chop up.
                    Not a stupid question at all, Chris.

We actually don't do any of our bends in house. We purchase pre-bent 45, 90 and 180-degree bends and just keep a bunch in stock, and use them when necessary, in half-inch increments from 2" up to 5" (all Imperial, no metric pipes are kept in stock). We also stock some 1.75" for headers.

That said, if we do need to bend something custom (like the Project X front bumper), we have a die for a few different sizes of pipes.

Metal Supermarkets has good pricing for pipes at the moment, and I think they even have some deals going on right now also. It's who we use if we need metal in a pinch, as they have a warehouse not very far from us (right by my house in Elk Grove, actually), but I do believe they'll ship to wherever.

Not all stainless is made equal, too. Honestly, I don't know if I'd trust the stainless from Jeg's, even if they say it's 321 or whatever quality you need. Don't they sell turbonators in those catalogues? A place that sells mostly (or only) metal is your best bet to get a good price.
                    Last edited by FluidMotorUnion; 09-14-2012, 12:15 PM.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                      Not a stupid question at all, Chris.

We actually don't do any of our bends in house. We purchase pre-bent 45, 90 and 180-degree bends and just keep a bunch in stock, and use them when necessary, in half-inch increments from 2" up to 5" (all Imperial, no metric pipes are kept in stock). We also stock some 1.75" for headers.

That said, if we do need to bend something custom (like the Project X front bumper), we have a die for a few different sizes of pipes.

Metal Supermarkets has good pricing for pipes at the moment, and I think they even have some deals going on right now also. It's who we use if we need metal in a pinch, as they have a warehouse not very far from us (right by my house in Elk Grove, actually), but I do believe they'll ship to wherever.
                      Cool, thanks for the input Andrew. A friend of mine is building a dowpipe for his car, and he's trying to find the best place to get bends to chop up and weld together. I actually want to try my hand at making a new exhaust for my Prelude too- I love fabrication work.
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• its funny how life works when you got no cash.....

just going to pretend i never saw those...
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I want to do this so badly. I think this will be my next project.

I wonder if anyone does airbags for a '74 Monte Carlo.

Before my horrible paintshop:

After my horrible paintshop:

Comment

• What up

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanDub View Post
                              What up
                              yooooo!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                remember that time Hat posted his prom date in here. bad move
                                That was a mistake. Also the fact that I went to prom with that was a mistake....

Comment

Working...
                                X