X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the main reason i dont get an iphone, is that i dont put any media on it. only pics people send me or i take. so i dont need a million tb of storage space
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I think that was the first batch of 4's

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post
        Being a slightly over weight sweaty bastard, I all ways had problems with the key board on the Android. Once that screen gets the smallest amount of moisture from sweaty fingers, it would go bat shit crazy and I would have to lock the phone, fully clean the clean before it would even work or take a command.
        But I really liked the OS thou..

Oh well I don't have friends so I dont use my phone often.

^^ I have a 4 now, and I was worried about the antenna problems but have never really had an issue.
        you should use carrier pigeons

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
          I have Att and couldn't make calls at sowo so go figure

My service flutters 24/7 so I never know if a txt goes through, and calls usually take about 10 attempts to go through. It's fun...

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            the main reason i dont get an iphone, is that i dont put any media on it. only pics people send me or i take. so i dont need a million tb of storage space
            Thats what you think, till you get one and have 10gb movies on it that you never watch

Comment

Thats what you think, till you get one and have 10gb movies on it that you never watch
              i have an ipod that i put all my media on. coming from a car stereo installer point of view. I prefer to run a cable to my glove box and leave my ipod plugged in forever and never look at it. thats not something you can do with an iphone though

Comment

• Most head units, at least the pioneer ones that I like have a USB in the front

Comment

Most head units, at least the pioneer ones that I like have a USB in the front
                  i **** that. i think it looks like shit having a cable in the front. the couple that i like dont even have cd player, just digital media. so all the cables are on the back of the unit

Comment

i have an ipod that i put all my media on. coming from a car stereo installer point of view. I prefer to run a cable to my glove box and leave my ipod plugged in forever and never look at it. thats not something you can do with an iphone though
                    I still have a 30gb iPod Video sitting in my Audi. I plug into my computer to put music on it every 6 months or so but otherwise it just sits in my glovebox. Probably the best purchase I've ever made since I've had and used it since 06 or so.
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    people are such stupid cunts.
                    fuck everybody.
                    Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                    listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                    Originally posted by Dudermagee
                    You're stupid.

Comment

• If I could have pigeons in my apartment...

I would be just like Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by Z.Cockburn View Post

If I could have pigeons in my apartment...

I would be just like Mike.
                        i heard after that pic was taken, he ate them while they were still alive and flapping

Comment

• I couldnt care less about the hu, as long as it displays amber like the dash and can plug te phone in to charge...and obviously blast Spanish music in Saturday mornings while everyone is sleeping

Comment

• And did not get a drop of blood on his sweater..

Comment

I couldnt care less about the hu, as long as it displays amber like the dash and can plug te phone in to charge...and obviously blast Spanish music in Saturday mornings while everyone is sleeping
                              @ 4:15

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9DcihpNYds"]White People Can't Dance? Chappelle's Show 2004 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                So ban time?
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Also fucking Apple. Went to go order iPhone 5, estimated ship date of 2 weeks. DA FUCK.
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                A guy the other day said " android is iOS for niggers " it was such a random and inaccurate comment I couldn't stop laughing
                                Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                                I haven't even looked at that cunt, I have to fix an exhaust leak on the 1j by the manifold ad get er ready for h20. Worry not though, I don't talk shit and will deliver.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                                Hahahahahahahahahaha
                                I miss you faggots
                                I dislike Byron.

Comment

Working...
                                X