This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    so Ive been drinking coffee again. ITS SO GOOD!
    InBeforeRunningToTakeAShit
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Also fucking Apple. Went to go order iPhone 5, estimated ship date of 2 weeks. DA FUCK.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        InBeforeRunningToTakeAShit
        you know how the saying goes "every shit I take is an emergency"
        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
          Also fucking Apple. Went to go order iPhone 5, estimated ship date of 2 weeks. DA FUCK.
          If Steve Jobs were still there, youd have the phone already

Comment

• I've had this song on for the last few minutes while working on a few test reports.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06hj1ljiwOU"]Boombox - Stereo - YouTube[/ame]

Something about it just clicks with being friday.
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Also fucking Apple. Went to go order iPhone 5, estimated ship date of 2 weeks. DA FUCK.
              I'm sorry to hear you're one of the housewives that ran to preorder the iFail 5.

Comment

I've had this song on for the last few minutes while working on a few test reports.

Boombox - Stereo - YouTube

Something about it just clicks with being friday.
                Theres only one song for friday, good ol' RB <3

Comment

I'm sorry to hear you're one of the housewives that ran to preorder the iFail 5.
                  I haven't preordered it yet, and you can do it from your computer... I don't get why people have this huge stigma about iPhones. I've been using iOS since it's conception starting with the iPod touch, I like it, I'm extremely familiar with it, why change now..? I also like iOS a lot from a development point of view, especially given my chosen path in university, a lot of my classes are doing a lot with iOS development, and companies are doing projects here at PSU for app development for iOS.

And from a security point of view droid is not cutting it. Open source for business? HAHA tell me about how secure that is.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

I haven't preordered it yet, and you can do it from your computer... I don't get why people have this huge stigma about iPhones. I've been using iOS since it's conception starting with the iPod touch, I like it, I'm extremely familiar with it, why change now..? I also like iOS a lot from a development point of view, especially given my chosen path in university, a lot of my classes are doing a lot with iOS development, and companies are doing projects here at PSU for app development for iOS.

And from a security point of view droid is not cutting it. Open source for business? HAHA tell me about how secure that is.
                    thats why BlackBerry was the best phone for business folks. unfortunately, thats not enough to keep RIM open hahahah

Comment

I just love poking the beesnest.

I could give a fuck what other people use for their phones- I'll stick with Droid and that's about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                        thats why BlackBerry was the best phone for business folks. unfortunately, thats not enough to keep RIM open hahahah
                        Trying to type on actual-keyboard BBs was a fucking nightmare. I don't have the hands of a four-year-old, why are the keys all 3mm wide? Fuck that noise. I'm glad the iPhone and rest of the smartphone marketplace sent RIM off to an ugly, sad death.

Also, one of my friends works at Sprint, and is talking about this "protection app" for your phone, to keep viruses and malware off it. That's what happens when you run a deregulated app marketplace; Android basically opened their shit up to get taken advantage of. The day your phone needs an antivirus is the day that cell phone manufacturers have failed you.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

I just love poking the beesnest.

I could give a fuck what other people use for their phones- I'll stick with Droid and that's about it.
                          my current droid is so much better than the first one I had. I felt like I had gone back in time when I tried Droid originally

Comment

• A guy the other day said " android is iOS for niggers " it was such a random and inaccurate comment I couldn't stop laughing

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• 4 day weekend, guess I'm fixing my aero, adjusting the front coils, and building some wheels.
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                Trying to type on actual-keyboard BBs was a fucking nightmare. I don't have the hands of a four-year-old, why are the keys all 3mm wide? Fuck that noise. I'm glad the iPhone and rest of the smartphone marketplace sent RIM off to an ugly, sad death.

Also, one of my friends works at Sprint, and is talking about this "protection app" for your phone, to keep viruses and malware off it. That's what happens when you run a deregulated app marketplace; Android basically opened their shit up to get taken advantage of. The day your phone needs an antivirus is the day that cell phone manufacturers have failed you.
                                I know Avast! makes a droid app. I was a huge fan of BB, but they fell behind the times. Basically they are the equivilant of an American car, still hung up on accomplishments from the 50s

Comment

Working...
                                X