X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go look now
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• I rooked, where is my appearance in the last video?
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
        nothing really... just in a bit of a cunt of a mood haha... Shit at home is a bit fucked up, one of my old lady's friends found out she has 4 brain tumours etc... yeah... nothing special...
        Shit bro. I can imagine it must be hard. Your mums mate just needs a lot of support through this time. I see it all the time bro, working where I work, and the best you could do for them is just be there for them whenever they need it. Did she tell you what the doctors said her outcome might be?

Comment

• install begins in 1 hour :-)
          cars and stuff

Comment

• Josh, I cannot wait for H2O, I know you want to give me rides places in the M when we are at H2O?!
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• lol trips to wawa will happen pretty often. All i eat when im down there is shit from there.
              cars and stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by skrapez View Post
                lol trips to wawa will happen pretty often. All i eat when im down there is shit from there.
                Hell. Yes.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by private_numero View Post
                  Shit bro. I can imagine it must be hard. Your mums mate just needs a lot of support through this time. I see it all the time bro, working where I work, and the best you could do for them is just be there for them whenever they need it. Did she tell you what the doctors said her outcome might be?
                  Not yet... they think the ones in her head are secondary. Full mri tomorrow I think... yeah lifes a beach...
                  Originally posted by anth
                  Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• I don't want to talk about tumors and those that I have lost so, I am going to change the subject.

I am debating just going out right now and taking pics of campus, but I don't want to be "that" kid who goes out and does it alone. I need to find fellow photographers on this campus.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                      I am debating just going out right now and taking pics of campus, but I don't want to be "that" kid who goes out and does it alone. I need to find fellow photographers on this campus.
                      I'd be down if I was all the way over there
                      |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
                      Drama you are like god
                      Originally posted by SwearBear
                      Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Yeah... But you're not and that is a problem.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• yea I know ha

Drama you are like god
                          Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• just watched this for the first time.... hawsome

cars and stuff

Comment

• Install your coils, and don't comeback till they are done.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                Install your coils, and don't comeback till they are done.
                                that was what you were supposed to do when you got yours but you didnt do it...

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X