This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
    sigs and avas and everything lol. I actually stole one of your sets to run on another forum
    LOL. Yup.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
    Originally posted by Oxer
    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• car for sale, I wonder if it comes with the slave too

Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

car for sale, I wonder if it comes with the slave too

anyone need a te37? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Volk-LE37T-G...cec1c5&vxp=mtr

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
          honda specs right there. 18x8.5 et 1billion

Comment

• Ugh, If I had the money I'd scoop that up for a dorm decoration hahah

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
              Ugh, If I had the money I'd scoop that up for a dorm decoration hahah
              $50 breaking the bank huh

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                Its about the guy making fun of the rich of korea. How they spend lavishly just to get the girls. So he is acting a fool for it. Hence the cars, horses and other stuff in the video.
                making fun of pretending to be rich. like the childrens sandbox instead of a beach, flying bits of trash instead of confetti, imagining polo and being on a merry go round, or the tour bus full of old ladies and pretending to be on a party bus.
                Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
                The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
                P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• texted this dude about his integra. get the details and stuff, then tell him that someone is coming to buy my car tonight, and after i get the money from that i will go check it out. he asks me what kind of car it is, so i tell him. then he replies "nice, mine is a 94 integra".

no shit? i was wondering. didn't get it from the pictures, or title of the ad that i responded to...

Comment

texted this dude about his integra. get the details and stuff, then tell him that someone is coming to buy my car tonight, and after i get the money from that i will go check it out. he asks me what kind of car it is, so i tell him. then he replies "nice, mine is a 94 integra".

no shit? i was wondering. didn't get it from the pictures, or title of the ad that i responded to...
                    hahahahha thats so awesome

theres also a guy on here with your vortex username selling something. i clicked on it all like "Garrett?"

Comment

hahahahha thats so awesome

theres also a guy on here with your vortex username selling something. i clicked on it all like "Garrett?"
                      this name? he capitalized the f and the s, then took out the space.

the dude is from the mk4 section of vortex too. thieving faggot.

Comment

• Originally posted by fancy sauce View Post
                        this name? he capitalized the f and the s, then took out the space.

the dude is from the mk4 section of vortex too. thieving faggot.
                        yea, thats the one lol

Comment

car for sale, I wonder if it comes with the slave too

LOL I know that guy

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• i **** waiting. this motherfucker better buy my car. spent forever bookmarking cars and making sure they're still available and whatnot.

he's driving like 5 hours so i assume he wouldn't risk all that time to risk it with a lowball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                              LOL I know that guy
                              So does he come with the car?

Im not surprised, hes on LI

Comment

i **** waiting. this motherfucker better buy my car. spent forever bookmarking cars and making sure they're still available and whatnot.

he's driving like 5 hours so i assume he wouldn't risk all that time to risk it with a lowball.
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X