This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I skeet something on her face that resembles aloe vera

|My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
    Drama you are like god
    Originally posted by SwearBear
    Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• about to get fucked up son!
      Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• i am fucked up right now lol.
        Pose for the frame

Comment

• Originally posted by Ezze90 View Post
          i am fucked up right now lol.
          meeee too.

Cole

Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion
          yeah it's got turbo and it looks decent stanced, but it's a fucking Neon, the survived-abortion of the 90's auto industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by PHAS3D View Post
            No it would be like s-chassis are the only cars that can drift. Because everybody says you have to have a certain type of bike to do tricks on. Evidently fixed gear bikes with the same exact setup as a bmx bike even though they have bigger frame and a fixed cog means you can't trick on them. No where does it say if you have a bigger frame and a locked cog you can not do a single trick on it. It's fucking retarded. Its like hey look at me im a big bad bmx rider you can't ride like me cause I can do a front flip in the dirt. Actually originally bmx bikes were made to race. So are fixed geared bike, they are track bikes originally too... A bike is a fucking bike. Get over it.
            I'm sorry but I clicked on a random page on accident and came upon this so I had to....

Fixies aren't generally built for tricks. Yea BMX bikes were first made for Dirt racing, but they have certain frames for certain genres now. They have racing frames which are built differently than Street/Park frames, and theres flatland. But if you want something bigger to do tricks, like for taller people or something, then you would get something like the Sunday Model C. Fixies aren't made to do tricks. They're more of a racing/cruising bike like you said. So really, you do need a certain type of bike to do tricks on because you need a bike that'll hold on long enough without breaking or having any problems.
            |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
            Drama you are like god
            Originally posted by SwearBear
            Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• 4 hours down, 11 hours to go in this long ass work shift. Working over night too -.-

Comment

• Fuck my fucking life....
                Originally posted by anth
                Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• What happened oxer?

Comment

• nothing really... just in a bit of a cunt of a mood haha... Shit at home is a bit fucked up, one of my old lady's friends found out she has 4 brain tumours etc... yeah... nothing special...
                    Originally posted by anth
                    Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• domain name suggestions for a blog?

Comment

• I **** not having fucking football tickets. FOUND A RIDE TO H2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          I **** not having fucking football tickets. FOUND A RIDE TO H2O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          omg i saw you on the youtube last night
                          Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• No fucking way. LINKS!
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• hang on. theres a thread in the works about it all. its actually a funny story how the whole thing went down
                              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• No way, details man DETAILS.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X