This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
    The video in question was produced by a pro-Israeli American citizen, and basically featured a shitload of images of the prophet Muhammad in all sorts of bad ways -- calling him a homosexual and shit like that.

If there's one thing that'll piss off a hardline Muslim, it's caricatures of the Prophet. Look what happened after that Dutch cartoonist drew him a while back -- people called for his fucking head on a stick.

It's always the extreme ones that do the stupid shit and ruin the name for everybody.

It's not like we can go invade Egypt or Libya from this, though. We can't start opening fire on their citizens, either, as that would create a huge diplomatic tanglefuck. The best we can do is bitch about it, make some vague threats and hope they knock it off.

It's like if we tried to barge our way into a foreign embassy on US soil and they just started taking potshots at American citizens. You'd damn well bet shit would get real bad, real fast. It's not smart politics.
    This.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• And I'm not generalizing shit, the dude at my corner store which closes so they can pray and shit will tell you himself that he will blow your fuckinh head off for playing with his religion. I always defend him too when at 6 am were all drunk trying to get chips. You know better than to think I'd speak with no basis

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

The video in question was produced by a pro-Israeli American citizen, and basically featured a shitload of images of the prophet Muhammad in all sorts of bad ways -- calling him a homosexual and shit like that.

If there's one thing that'll piss off a hardline Muslim, it's caricatures of the Prophet. Look what happened after that Dutch cartoonist drew him a while back -- people called for his fucking head on a stick.

It's always the extreme ones that do the stupid shit and ruin the name for everybody.

It's not like we can go invade Egypt or Libya from this, though. We can't start opening fire on their citizens, either, as that would create a huge diplomatic tanglefuck. The best we can do is bitch about it, make some vague threats and hope they knock it off.

It's like if we tried to barge our way into a foreign embassy on US soil and they just started taking potshots at American citizens. You'd damn well bet shit would get real bad, real fast. It's not smart politics.

I actually took a fair amount of classes towards the end of college related to the Muslim faith and culture; Islam and Christianity are alike in many ways. Including the fact that their extremist wings are both filled with total fucking idiots that take the readings and twist them to meet their own stupid, already-bigoted agendas.
        Fuck that yes we can.
        Its pansy assed attitudes like that destroying our country.
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• How about this...stop setting up shop in other fucking shithole countries.
          Originally posted by Kielan
          I've had a lot more fun in my Dad's Prius than I care to admit.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

I actually took a fair amount of classes towards the end of college related to the Muslim faith and culture; Islam and Christianity are alike in many ways. Including the fact that their extremist wings are both filled with total fucking idiots that take the readings and twist them to meet their own stupid, already-bigoted agendas.
            That's a optimistic view at best, even the craziest Christian wouldn't kill anyone for a fucking caricature. It's a savage mind set, un civilized at best.

Email | Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
              How about this...stop setting up shop in other fucking shithole countries.
              Having US Embassies in a country doesn't mean we were "setting up shop".
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

And giving them money and humanitarian aid.
                let them burn

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesus Christ View Post
                  And I'm not generalizing shit, the dude at my corner store which closes so they can pray and shit will tell you himself that he will blow your fuckinh head off for playing with his religion. I always defend him too when at 6 am were all drunk trying to get chips. You know better than to think I'd speak with no basis
                  I have a few friends here who are hardcore Muslims and they are WAY more reasonable than the hard core christians we have here. Hell we have a dude who preaches in front of a building on campus everyday, rain or shine some bullshit. We have extremist fucks that call the gay kids here freaks, and torment the fuck outta them. And then we have those sick fucks at the Westboro Baptist Church...

Extremist motherfuckers are on both sides of whatever fence you stand, and they will try and use their books as basis for shit, 90% of the time they're wrong. There is plenty of shit in the bible that says similar shit, just not in the same words, but everyone just passes them up for looneys when they use Christianity for the basis of their actions.

Education has a great deal more to do in this than people are willing to believe.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Wait, what? I thought you were a republican?
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                      Lol if you think that, if there is an embassy it has or will be used for ops.
                      Its Public knowledge

Comment

did i state that i was directing it at an embassy?

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                          Lol if you think that, if there is an embassy it has or will be used for ops.
                          Its Public knowledge
                          No way.....

Duder what community do I work in? You don't have to answer that lol.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                            Wait, what? I thought you were a republican?
                            lol. no alignment with any political party.

BMW e23 build Thread

Comment

lol. no alignment with any political party.
                              I am surprised.
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

No way.....

Duder what community do I work in? You don't have to answer that lol.
                                Homosexual community?

Comment

Working...
                                X