This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kielan View Post
    umm ok? The most unreliable car i have ever experienced was my dad's s40, even with great maintenance practices, and keeping up with it all, the fucking car still went through 2 transmissions, 3 turbos, a motor, 3 starter , and had countless other little shit go wrong. And my dad never beat on that car, it was just a daily driver. Shit was awful. And volvos are fucking ugly.
    truth
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Speaking of unattractive cars, you know what's NOT an unattractive car?

Tesla Model S. Way sexier than the Roadster was. Interior's kinda meh, but the exterior is on point.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
      www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
      I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
        Have you ever tried to lay vinyl before? Fuck wrapping trim is a fucking pain in the dick, I can't imagine wrapping a whole car. You're a fucking idiot.
        No I haven't. I imagine you go to hipster school to learn how to put stickers on a car.
        Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,
        The Wagon Mafia:Inner Circle
        P.S. Is your tail a wagon?

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
          Some aren't TOO bad.

[edit]

...I just tried to Google search for an image to back up that assertion.

Never mind.
          I lol'd

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebounder View Post
            No I haven't. I imagine you go to hipster school to learn how to put stickers on a car.
            That's really the best you could come up with?
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That's really the best you could come up with?

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

I never realized it, but I think proper come backs might have some correlation with getting laid.

Comment

I go to a school with 46,000 other people. A school that is home to the world's largest student run philanthropy where last year we raised 10.6 million dollars to benefit children with cancer. A school that ranks is number 11 in the world in rankings for my degree. And somewhere where I get laid every day.
                  - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                    Speaking of unattractive cars, you know what's NOT an unattractive car?

Tesla Model S. Way sexier than the Roadster was. Interior's kinda meh, but the exterior is on point.

theres better looking volvos. looks like someone left an easter egg by the beach. is that the front btw? not too appealing in person either
                    Hatchbacks, wagons... It's NOT all the same. You want in? Don't get a mazda 3, get a mazda 6 wagon. Don't get a wrx get a legacy wagon. and theres a reason the A3 isn't called the A3 avant... Scion does not make a wagon it makes a weird van, but no wagons

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• someone please just accidentally his whole ... everything

Comment

I go to a school with 46,000 other people. A school that is home to the world's largest student run philanthropy where last year we raised 10.6 million dollars to benefit children with cancer. A school that ranks is number 11 in the world in rankings for my degree. And somewhere where I get laid every day.
                        good for you. probably not a hipster school judging by your sticker applying frustations

Sincerely,

Show cars are lame.

Comment

• Don't forget the part where even 10 yr old boys get laid at your school...

Also, the only Volvo that matters is the 04 Black S60R with orange interior.
                          Originally posted by Oxer
                          people are such stupid cunts.
                          fuck everybody.
                          Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                          listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                          Originally posted by Dudermagee
                          You're stupid.

Comment

good for you. probably not a hipster school judging by your sticker applying frustations
                            I'm sorry I can't waste my time with your retardation any more, gotta go have my dinner made for me, then have sex.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• This guy is a tool.

Comment

• Ban his ass.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Working...
                                X