Clear All

• wait wut?
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Its a joke...

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        When deez nuts slap off your chin?

What you talkin' about anyway, I love greasy foods!
        I do too, but there is a point to where there is too much and that was it. Made me sick to see how much had dripped out

Comment

• On my home and got some Jack In The Box, Ultimate Cheeseburger combo. Mmmmm...

Comment

• 11/9/2012

been 11 years

rip to dem yanks

Comment

• I would do a "Brace yourselves, here come the 9/11 posts" meme, but that's fucked up lol.

Comment

• no meme's are fucked up

Comment

• I didn't have to make one after all

Comment

• ha

it's been more then 10 years, get over it

or is america gonna be the next israel

more then 60 years ago, we were butchered, so now we can do what we want

ugh

Comment

• Anyway, what were you doing on that day?

I was getting ready for school and I saw it on the news... then I got to school and I think all the tv's were on in the rooms.

Comment

• I have got some prices this morning and its not cheap. Basically the package weighs just shy of 7kg and the best price I can get is £82.10 and that's for 42 day delivery or i can get 6 day delivery for £99.20.
                        Thanks

fuark

Comment

• inb4allamericansonthisforumhateme

Comment

• on my way home from work

saw the second one fly in live on telly

Comment

• Originally posted by Lukey View Post
                              I have got some prices this morning and its not cheap. Basically the package weighs just shy of 7kg and the best price I can get is £82.10 and that's for 42 day delivery or i can get 6 day delivery for £99.20.
                              Thanks

fuark
                              Might as well get the 6 day shipping.

Comment

• Old joke supposedly:

Last night, I went with some friends out to a new restaurant, and noticed that the waiter who took our order carried a spoon in his shirt pocket. It seemed a little strange. When the busboy brought our water and utensils, I noticed he also had a spoon in his shirt pocket. Then I looked around I saw that all the staff had spoons in their pockets.

When the waiter came back to serve our soup I asked, "Why the spoon?"
                                "Well," he explained, "the restaurant'sowners hired a consulting firm to revamp all our processes. After severalmonths of analysis, they concluded that the spoon was the most frequentlydropped utensil. It represents a drop frequency of approximately 3 spoons pertable per hour. If our personnel are better prepared, we can reduce the numberof trips back to the kitchen and save 15 man-hours per shift."
                                As luck would have it, my friend dropped a spoon and the waiter was able toreplace it with his spare. "I'll get another spoon next time I go to the kitchen instead of making an extra trip to get it right now."

I was impressed! I also noticed that there was a string hanging out of the waiter's fly.
                                Looking around, I noticed that all the waiters had the samestring hanging from their flies. So before he walked off, I asked the waiter,"Excuse me, but can you tell me why you have that string right there?"
                                "Oh, certainly!" Then he lowered his voice."Not everyone is so observant... That consulting firm I mentioned also found out that we can save time in the restroom. By tying this string to the end of our "you know what," we can pull it out without touching it and eliminate the need to wash our hands, shortening the time spent in the restroom by 76.39 percent."

"Hhmmm...After you get it out, how do you put it back?" I asked.
                                "Well," he whispered, "I don't know about the others... but I use the spoon."

Comment

Working...
                                X