X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NegativeCamber View Post
    pretty sure your e30 has an AFM not a MAF
    correct lol! The damn bosch! Porsche uses the same part number.... the slide was worn n shit....
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Ive applied for 10 jobs today.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by average_jerk View Post
        ive applied for 10 jobs today.
        get it!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• had a weird dream where i fucked one of my mom's hot friends. come downstairs this morning and she's at my house. fucking awkward.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
            had a weird dream where i fucked one of my mom's hot friends. come downstairs this morning and she's at my house. fucking awkward.
            DO IT!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I dislike Byron.

Comment

• if you put up a for sale thread, and I locked it. would you make the exact same thread and just add a comment that said "i dont know why my last thread was locked"? or would you maybe read the rules and figure it out for yourself. fucking people are so stupid

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                  if you put up a for sale thread, and I locked it. would you make the exact same thread and just add a comment that said "i dont know why my last thread was locked"? or would you maybe read the rules and figure it out for yourself. fucking people are so stupid
                  because...dumb fucks lol
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

if you put up a for sale thread, and I locked it. would you make the exact same thread and just add a comment that said "i dont know why my last thread was locked"? or would you maybe read the rules and figure it out for yourself. fucking people are so stupid
                    Bahahahahahahahahaahahaha
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

had a weird dream where i fucked one of my mom's hot friends. come downstairs this morning and she's at my house. fucking awkward.
                      Go get her, what are you waiting for? Your brain obviously knows you want to bang a cougar.

Also, pics or get the fuck out.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                      I dunno, I'd probably bitch and moan on your profile first, then call someone a faggot, then make a post about how I'm done with this website and I don't care if anyone will miss me.

Oh wait, that's what all the little bitches do.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        Go get her, what are you waiting for? Your brain obviously knows you want to bang a cougar.

I dunno, I'd probably bitch and moan on your profile first, then call someone a faggot, then make a post about how I'm done with this website and I don't care if anyone will miss me.

Oh wait, that's what all the little bitches do.
                        hahahaha thats the popular thing to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                          DO IT!
                          i would give it a go, but my mom would be a bit of a cock block.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

idk how i can take a picture without my phone making a shutter sound/the light flashing.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          if they put their email address/phone number in the ad, post a bunch of hondas/240's on craigslist for stupid cheap.

or pm them a page full of smilies.

Comment

i would give it a go, but my mom would be a bit of a cock block.

idk how i can take a picture without my phone making a shutter sound/the light flashing.

if they put their email address/phone number in the ad, post a bunch of hondas/240's on craigslist for stupid cheap.

or pm them a page full of smilies.
                            brilliant!

Comment

brilliant!
                              indeed!
                              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by some job posting on CL
                                If you think this job may be for you, please email me your resume using "ATTN: BUYER'S ASSISTANT" as the subject, along with a link to your Facebook page
                                really?

Comment

Working...
                                X