X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ended up going drunk bowling with friends, then came back to my place to drink more and play cards. There's a naked girl in my bed right now, I'm just waiting for everyone to wake up so we can smoke. Good night!

Comment

• Drunk bowling is awesome.

Comment

• Everyone sucked

Comment

• Horrid farts are present.

Comment

• Haven't been under my car in a while. This is gonna be horrendous lol

Comment

• Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
              Ended up going drunk bowling with friends, then came back to my place to drink more and play cards. There's a naked girl in my bed right now, I'm just waiting for everyone to wake up so we can smoke. Good night!
              So where did you sleep then?
              Originally posted by Oxer
              people are such stupid cunts.
              fuck everybody.
              Originally posted by Jesus Christ
              listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
              Originally posted by Dudermagee
              You're stupid.

Comment

• In the same bed.

My roommate is up now, he told me a cop came for the noise. Oops

Comment

• Fucking Nick
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                    Nah. Just don't feel like going into OC with a bunch of fucktards driving around trying to look cool. I'm down to meetup just outside of OC though with you guys if you all want to.
                    That's the best part of H2O...
                    Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                    And no car for a few days. Wrecked my fuel filter... fml
                    Takes like 5 minutes to replace, and isn't really that expensive of a part to replace..
                    Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    Ended up going drunk bowling with friends, then came back to my place to drink more and play cards. There's a naked girl in my bed right now, I'm just waiting for everyone to wake up so we can smoke. Good night!
                    Ahhhh sheeeet Nick got it in.
                    Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                    Haven't been under my car in a while. This is gonna be horrendous lol
                    Oh hush child.
                    Originally posted by NickBroderick View Post
                    In the same bed.

My roommate is up now, he told me a cop came for the noise. Oops
                    Lol look at you badasses.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Lmao apparently it was from the music Ryan and his friend were blaring... then Ryan told Alex he's done "covering" for him, since Ryan talked to the cop that came to the door. He's such a bitch hahaha.

Comment

Lmao apparently it was from the music Ryan and his friend were blaring... then Ryan told Alex he's done "covering" for him, since Ryan talked to the cop that came to the door. He's such a bitch hahaha.
                        LOL. Ryan is such a cock.

Although it's probably a good thing that your place for the first time ever didn't have someone smoking in it, and didn't wreak of weed.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm sure the cops smelled something when the door was opened, there's a few roaches on the table right now so we were definitely smoking earlier in the night.

I'm surprised Biggz didn't get arrested for being large and not white.

Comment

• Lol, I need to go to redline and get my shirt and shit today I guess. You around in a bit so you can introduce me to people? Lol.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• It's Sunday and Kitlas is working, if you can wait I would hahaha. Do you start tomorrow?

Comment

It's Sunday and Kitlas is working, if you can wait I would hahaha. Do you start tomorrow?
                                Yeah I start tomorrow.

I guess I can just come in a few minutes early tomorrow if that's better. Who is Kitlas? Lol
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X