X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm sorry... i honestly couldn't resist. mainly because i'm not an inconvenient distance from PSU and i'm near philly too. like i could come up there for the weekend or whatever to visit some friends and then we could drive all the way down there. but that would never happen.
    ///M 2.0
    G60 POWAR... never forget

Comment

• Playin wit ma weed is like playin wit ma emotions!
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        should punch him in the dick when he goes to leave
        That chick just left with those two guys haha... what fags... Why would you go up to a hotel room with 3 chicks and not insist on group sex?

Comment

• Never say never, you know it could, you said it yourself, G60's aren't that bad.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• i know it could probably make it, but getting parental approval wouldn't happen... "hey mom, can i go to a massive car show out of state with some kid that i never met before? oh yeah and i want to take my old car with me too."
            That's what they would hear regardless of how much i sugar coat it for them... but i would actually really like to go and finally experience it, i mean, i've got an h20 sticker on my car but i've never gone there and i didn't put it there either.
            ///M 2.0

Comment

• How old are you Jersh?

Comment

• GS is in the parking garage, cover in dust from not being driven for a month with a dead battery... sad.. it's what happens when you get a new project car and start giving it all the attention.. the old lady gets the cold shoulder.. not proud about admitting this.

Comment

• Oxer, i'm 18 but my parents still have the ability to shoot down any fun that i try to have... and you can call me josh, jersh is just a funny nick name that me and my friends made up.
                  ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                    GS is in the parking garage, cover in dust from not being driven for a month with a dead battery... sad.. it's what happens when you get a new project car and start giving it all the attention.. the old lady gets the cold shoulder.. not proud about admitting this.
                    I take it you dont have to drive much..... So the GS, give it to me? Ill drive around the states in it and show it all the love it deserves..... Deal.

Project huh? Since when do you drive a project more then the daily?

Comment

• ironically, the project is more the GS and the new whip is the daily... I'm the guy who takes a perfectly sound and functioning car and turns it into a project ... yeah I'm a idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                        Thankyou Jesu.... Jason!

Haha nice sig quote. Its so fkn true. You are St. Peter of StanceWorks.
                        Haha. Funny you say that. Sophia aka feia0303, whenever I meet up with her she always greets me with "Hey Mister StanceWorks!"

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                        Originally posted by Oxer
                        You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                        Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                        Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jersh View Post
                          Oxer, i'm 18 but my parents still have the ability to shoot down any fun that i try to have... and you can call me josh, jersh is just a funny nick name that me and my friends made up.
                          Jersh is fine

Thats fair enough dude... Sounds like you have a lot of respect for them, which is really how it should be.

Down here where I grew up, Everyone thats < 20 has sweet fuck all respect towards their parents.. Mainly because a lot of the younger families, the parents are both working to pay off the mortgage, so the kids have grown up without the correct disipline.. Even a lot of people my age are fucked like that, Everything given to them on a silver platter, do whatever they want without a care in the world..

It really sickens me seeing it. Here I am working my ass off to make a wage to do the things I want to do (even though I still chip in at home since Im still living with my mom)

Ill admit, I have done a lot of things my mom didnt approve of, hell at 16 I roadtripped to an interstate show and got blind drunk, But looking back it wasnt the smartest idea, and I have learnt that there is always time to have fun when you're independent... But that time is over for me for a while... Work and save is what Im really trying to do now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                            ironically, the project is more the GS and the new whip is the daily... I'm the guy who takes a perfectly sound and functioning car and turns it into a project ... yeah I'm a idiot
                            You and me both... And Dave too.. Hes a fkn idiot.

So you gonna do work on the GS and finish it? I think you should tell me what the "project" is.

Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                            Haha. Funny you say that. Sophia aka feia0303, whenever I meet up with her she always greets me with "Hey Mister StanceWorks!"
                            Dunno bout 'Mr. SW'.... Id leave that one to Mike... But you're deff St. Peter of SW...

Sophia owes me some of her graphics if she ever comes to Aus....

Remind her, otherwise turn her away from the Almighty Gates

Comment

• I hear ya, i don't know how to describe it really... my family is far from being rich, like i had to work my ass off to get into the college i'm currently at (top 100 academic schools in the nation) and get academic money... there was no way we would ever be able to pay out of pocket for this place. And i don't get handed anything, so i guess that's why i never really disrespect them, they work for hours on end to provide my brother and I. and since i don't have a job, i can't really go buy anything and my parents don't just drop hundreds of dollars on us. of course there are times where i really want to buy stuff, but most of the time i just suck it up and get over it.
                              ///M 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                                You and me both... And Dave too.. Hes a fkn idiot.

So you gonna do work on the GS and finish it? I think you should tell me what the "project" is.

Dunno bout 'Mr. SW'.... Id leave that one to Mike... But you're deff St. Peter of SW...

Sophia owes me some of her graphics if she ever comes to Aus....

Remind her, otherwise turn her away from the Almighty Gates
                                hey, fuck you buddy
                                Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Working...
                                X