This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
    Widened steelies? Not normally a fan, but wide wheels with rolls hubcaps haha...
    perhaps, but that means i need to find some steelies and get them widened

the hubcaps are 16" and id prefer to have 15" wheels

Comment

• Herro.

Comment

• That Avant makes me want to go kill something. What the fucking fuck.

Morning.
        BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
        Originally posted by Ollie
        We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Gooooooooooood morning S|W!

1989 Chevy Camaro RS | 1981 Mercedes 500SE AMG

Originally posted by Skraight.
          And don't let the **** from the guy above get to you, he said he is saving up to buy a del sol lol.

Comment

• I feel like this week I will forever be in rage mode.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I feel like this week cannot possibly end soon enough.

But then again, I have jack shit planned for the weekend, so it's looking like another boring start to September.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
              www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
              I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• I need some muffuggin wheels.
                <Imagine a cool photo of a white 98 M3 sedan sitting low on staggered DS2's here>

Comment

• Good morning RT. Today just needs to go ahead and fly by. My rear lips are currently on their way to my apartment.

Oh and the CEL came on in the MkV for the first time. Fucking VW.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                  2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• www.fluidmotorunion.com
                    www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                    I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• ^ worst animated gif ever. shit never moved
                      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• hey!

Last night my lil bro (16) told me he is not happy with life... He was so confused, i remember my young and crazy thoughts of life. This new generation has it so crazy! I dont know i remember when Arcades were more then enough for me. This kid has Ps3 and 360 and hella shit. We spend time together as much as i can i tend to work alot. (27) Plus i just came back home 8months ago (broke up w the GF of 4 years) and maybee i was gone too long.... IDK i must save my lil bro guys! Ill try and get him into something the guy needs a hobby!

Maybee a car!?

Idk but its effecting his school work wich is affecting out old and tired mother who just worries to much as-is. She is already on so many meds because of the war and all....(bosnia 1990-1996)

SUX thats my THR. morning!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Sup guys

Yeah Rob get him a car to get started into! He'll enjoy it and it'll take his time off things. It helps me dude.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            Sup guys

Yeah Rob get him a car to get started into! He'll enjoy it and it'll take his time off things. It helps me dude.
                            i hear that....ill do my best ill sit down and talk to him after i get off work.... I know it works for me.... well see there must be something i dont care ill go skydive w him if i have to or fuckin even science fairs lol what ever he wants..... He never was a car type but you never know lol....

thx bud!
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                              hey!

Last night my lil bro (16) told me he is not happy with life... He was so confused, i remember my young and crazy thoughts of life. This new generation has it so crazy! I dont know i remember when Arcades were more then enough for me. This kid has Ps3 and 360 and hella shit. We spend time together as much as i can i tend to work alot. (27) Plus i just came back home 8months ago (broke up w the GF of 4 years) and maybee i was gone too long.... IDK i must save my lil bro guys! Ill try and get him into something the guy needs a hobby!

Maybee a car!?

Idk but its effecting his school work wich is affecting out old and tired mother who just worries to much as-is. She is already on so many meds because of the war and all....(bosnia 1990-1996)
                              SUX thats my THR. morning!
                              Tell him yolo and buy him a red saturn
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                                Tell him yolo and buy him a red saturn

It would free many! but seriously i see the potential here.
                                IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

Working...
                                X