Clear All

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
    Yeah, want in?
    i'll pass, my pm box is just about full anyways
    Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Should really empty that shit.
      Originally posted by anth
      Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

ROFL Thats so fuggin gay hahahahaha

Dude you crack me up hahaha. No I dont want to see your sack.
        Didn't think so.
        Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
        i'll pass, my pm box is just about full anyways
        Same, I wish it would get more full from people saying, SURE I WILL TAKE YOU TO H2O!
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• If it were anyone in RT you'd be sweet.... Dont get too upset by it dude, you had any luck on the vw forums?

Comment

• hit vortex

you say you will pay for half the gas, you will get a ride

Comment

• Hit Ben.

Tell him its from Ox...

Cant do shit, Im in another country bitz!

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                apparently CiB is hosting a car show soon. just got a msg about it lol
                "First Class Fitment" brah.

Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                Not at all, But you're a ninja mod anyway. You dont have any forms of title etc... Anyone would think you are just another post whore in RT.... Jason is ninja mod too...

Very sneaky... But you cant put shit past me.

Plus, you're perfect, you have to be a mod to be perfect.

Kielan will never be perfect.

You know who Jason is?

Anyone here read the bible or know most of the stories etc? Whos the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? Thats Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them
                Bahahaha.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                hahahahahahaha

official sw welcome crew

Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post

real nice place daniel... how long you got to work night shifts though?

and yes, Dave and Jason on ze sw ninja's.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                Originally posted by Oxer
                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• I still cant think of the bible dudes name hahaha...

Jesus? tell me plz? kthnxbai.

Comment

I still cant think of the bible dudes name hahaha...

Here. Found it.

"The pearly gates" is an informal name for the gateway to the Heaven of Christian beliefs. It is inspired by the description of the New Jerusalem in Book of Revelation 21:21— The twelve gates were twelve pearls, each gate being made from a single pearl.[1]

The image of the gates in popular culture is a set of large, white or wrought-iron gates in the clouds, guarded by Saint Peter (the keeper of the "keys to the kingdom"); those not fit to enter heaven are denied entrance at the gates, and thus descend into Hell.[2]

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Thankyou Jesu.... Jason!

Haha nice sig quote. Its so fkn true. You are St. Peter of StanceWorks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
                        hit vortex

you say you will pay for half the gas, you will get a ride
                        Already done, made a thread, posted in 3 other threads, so far one reply from a kid who says he "may go"..
                        Hit Ben.

Tell him its from Ox...

Cant do shit, Im in another country bitz!
                        I will IF I get to H2O.
                        I still cant think of the bible dudes name hahaha...

How the hell do you not know St. Peter, I'm not even religious, and I know that.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                          Already done, made a thread, posted in 3 other threads, so far one reply from a kid who says he "may go"..

I will IF I get to H2O.

How the hell do you not know St. Peter, I'm not even religious, and I know that.
                          You're 17, It wasnt that long ago since they were drumming religion into you...

On the otherhand, Ive been a sinner since I bought my first car at 13.

Comment

• I don't do religion, I never listened to it, never believed it, I just know a bunch of random facts, the reason I know St. Peter is because there are lots of jokes involving him, and he is mentioned a lot on TV shows and such, whenever someone goes to heaven in a dream or whatever.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Meh... I dont watch too much TV these days... Usually just sleep, work, and do work on the civic... Has been like that for a fair while now... eh.

Comment

• I wish I could work on my car, I miss tinkering so much.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X