• Show
Clear All

• "i just used to sit around all day...and draw pictures of...dicks."
    "dicks. you mean...like a, like a man dick?"
    Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      Later dick bag.

Speaking of dick bags.... Put on a pair of your little sisters shorts and one of her tanktops. Then hitchhike your ass down there. Truckers will take anything for payment.... Ya anything...
      cars and stuff

Comment

• You sick bastard.
        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• that's hot.
          Sam | SICKTRACKS

Comment

Later dick bag.
            Originally posted by skrapez View Post
            Speaking of dick bags.... Put on a pair of your little sisters shorts and one of her tanktops. Then hitchhike your ass down there. Truckers will take anything for payment.... Ya anything...
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
            Originally posted by Oxer
            You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
            Originally posted by Average_Jerk
            Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
              |My Blog|flickr| Currently own: '96 S-10, and '97 Maxima; Soon to own: '95 S14

Originally posted by DuWerk
              Drama you are like god
              Originally posted by SwearBear
              Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• Damn math HW, damn it all to hell.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I'm gonna take college credit next year. Seniors, this year that are taking college credit, are getting their bachelors degree after they graduate high school..

Drama you are like god
                  Lol, yes its a 5 speed manuel. I **** automatic >.< And just because its a kia doesnt mean it doesnt have guts or power. 273whp with extreamly very little done to it like less then $100 done to it.

Comment

• holy crap this oxy clean carpet cleaner stuff really does work!!

Drama you are like god

Comment

• That is not possible, you can't take enough AP credits to get a Bachelors right out of HS...
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

That is not possible, you can't take enough AP credits to get a Bachelors right out of HS...
                        yea you can. We have a college credit course.

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Do you realize how many college credits you need to graduate with a bachelors degree? There is no way you could do it in High school, especially in one year, which is why you have to go to college for 4 years to get one...
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• College credits soooonnnn. IDK, dont ask me ask the school districts or whatever...

Drama you are like god

Comment

• Yeah they are called AP courses, and some schools accept the credits, others don't... You still have to go to college to get the degree...
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• idc I'm still gonna do it.

Drama you are like god

Comment

Working...
                                X