X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new wheels, were dirt cheap, and make me very happy, just need some adapters.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kielan View Post
      My new wheels.
      repost

nvm
      Last edited by Average_Jerk; 09-16-2010, 02:17 PM.
      Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedidiah View Post
        Pulled a all-nighter working on reports for a 9am meeting.. I think I'm experiencing the "fuzzy vision" stage of delerium. That, and my nerve endings feel tingly.. Is this what coming off of speed feels like?
        that reminds me, i want more coffee

Comment

Pulled a all-nighter working on reports for a 9am meeting.. I think I'm experiencing the "fuzzy vision" stage of delerium. That, and my nerve endings feel tingly.. Is this what coming off of speed feels like?
          It might?

Ben check your FB wall.
          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
            repost
            Remove that quote please. I wanna shock the rest of the world.
            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Not really... then again one substance usually leads to another, and you dont know whats doing what by the end of the night.

Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
              that reminds me, i want more coffee
              Mmmmm... I should but I wont.

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
              Remove that quote please. I wanna shock the rest of the world.
              Shock hey?
              Originally posted by anth
              Lucky they didn't come into your house and disrespect your whole family.

Comment

• Yessir.
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• After watching drift videos most of this morning... I think I am going to have to build a drift car.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oxer View Post
                    After watching drift videos most of this morning... I think I am going to have to build a drift car.
                    I was on the same boat. In 2003 ish.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                    Originally posted by Oxer
                    You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                    Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                    Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

• drift cars are fun.

Comment

• Haha... Ive been watching a whole heap of badass Local vids...

Mez Productions

The red civic sedan I have atm is basically a bit of fun to work out what Ill need to do for the hatch suspension wise... Once thats sorted, and the blue civic is almost finished, Im going to convert the sedan to RWD..... either that or the Legend haha... Noone will expect it.

Comment

• So, ive made a decision. and i think i might actually stick by it. if i cant get that e36 M by oct 3, im ordering wheels, suspension (again) and a new motor for the e30. like, for real. and maybe a Rieger lip kit

Comment

So, ive made a decision. and i think i might actually stick by it. if i cant get that e36 M by oct 3, im ordering wheels, suspension (again) and a new motor for the e30. like, for real. and maybe a Rieger lip kit
                            and a mk2 or mk3 for a beater

Comment

So, ive made a decision. and i think i might actually stick by it. if i cant get that e36 M by oct 3, im ordering wheels, suspension (again) and a new motor for the e30. like, for real. and maybe a Rieger lip kit
                              Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                              and a mk2 or mk3 for a beater
                              Sounds like a decent plan... and instead of having two cars with half the amount of mods you can have one with badass mods.

Comment

• My plan..

Find a job in December.
                                Save up for my own place before parents move back to Korea.
                                Ask if I can take the Sonata.

Main Page - Facebook - Flickr - Instagram - Twitter
                                Originally posted by Oxer
                                You know who Jason is? Anyone here read the Bible or know most of the stories etc? Who's the guy that stands at the gate and decides if you get into heaven or not? That's Jason. He processes everyone in the intro threads and welcomes them.
                                Originally posted by Average_Jerk
                                Also you relinquish all of your rights by posting in RT. You can be banned at any time for no reason at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X