lol

i imagined u like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdRCXrr-XHo

ps what u be doing at bimmerfest

u got a merc and a vw

That is one ugly guy i say!

LOL! well why not? its fun weekend with friends
    This year there were 1011 BMW's

EDIT: Now going to home from work, so cya!
    Last edited by Exami; 08-28-2012, 07:35 AM.
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmTiqKPnhiQ"]Angry Asian Restaurant Prank Call (ANIMATED) - Ownage Pranks - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Sigh....

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

• one of them is in my bed, waiting till i get home
          Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Morning all.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• sup chris

any asses got photographed

Comment

• Originally posted by willis View Post
                Khalil I told you I didn't want to see pictures of your balling ass wheels and here they were forced across my eyes thanks to the lovely facebook/instagram corporation. Now I'm depressed.

Even more so depressed that I am stuck at a caregiving job until thursday night, just wiping ass on the regular for a wheelchaired man. You'll be receiving a bill for my Zoloft.

Only silver lining about it is he can't climb the stairs so he doesn't know what I'm using the guest shower for.

I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Alright guys I need your help for real here haha

This is what the rear looks like with a 15mm spacer (mocking purposes) but Im going with a 20mm adapter so theres gonna be slightly more poke ... I wanna run a 255/35 Falken 452, doable?

Here is the front, same situation gonna poke 5mm more than this blah blah ... but I wanna run a 235/35 Falken 452. *also keep in mind it's gonna be a lot lower with the new inserts*

I know there's tyrestretch.com and I've checked the sizes out, but I felt like I was cutting it close, I wanna know your guys opinions. Maybe if you guys look at the stretch and lemme know.
                  I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Alright guys I need your help for real here haha

This is what the rear looks like with a 15mm spacer (mocking purposes) but Im going with a 20mm adapter so theres gonna be slightly more poke ... I wanna run a 255/35 Falken 452, doable?

Here is the front, same situation gonna poke 5mm more than this blah blah ... but I wanna run a 235/35 Falken 452. *also keep in mind it's gonna be a lot lower with the new inserts*

I know there's tyrestretch.com and I've checked the sizes out, but I felt like I was cutting it close, I wanna know your guys opinions. Maybe if you guys look at the stretch and lemme know.

Bascially the look I'm going for is gonna be lip poking out from fender and tires sitting pretty much flush as fuck with the fender.
                    Last edited by Khalil; 08-28-2012, 09:05 AM.
                    I dislike Byron.

Comment

• can't help u there

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                        but I wanna run a 235/35 Falken 452.
                        Enjoy your sidewall bubbles.

Seriously, every set of 452's I ever bought would grow a sidewall bubble within a couple months. Now I'm Michelin/Bridgestone only -- but their sidewalls aren't exactly set up for stretch, at least Michelin's isn't.

I like it with the 15mm spacer. Get some flat sidewall and meatflush that bitch.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                        www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                        I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                          Enjoy your sidewall bubbles.

Seriously, every set of 452's I ever bought would grow a sidewall bubble within a couple months. Now I'm Michelin/Bridgestone only -- but their sidewalls aren't exactly set up for stretch, at least Michelin's isn't.

I like it with the 15mm spacer. Get some flat sidewall and meatflush that bitch.
                          I had a set for like the longest time, fucking ruin those tires but they stood up well haha idk.
                          What other tires stretch real nicely? Besides nankangs.
                          I dislike Byron.

Comment

• Originally posted by got splits? View Post
                            I had a set for like the longest time, fucking ruin those tires but they stood up well haha idk.
                            What other tires stretch real nicely? Besides nankangs.
                            We stretch Continentals on Gold Wheels and the Roadster (and formerly the DCM3 as well).

Whatever you do, DO NOT stretch Yokohama S-drives. They do not like stretch and camber at all -- we had two tires separate their treads at the same time on the drive to MFest in 2011.

www.fluidmotorunion.com
                            www.stanceworks.com

Originally posted by Oxer
                            I'm pretty sure I will molest any exhaust systems you leave lying around

Comment

• Just do it Khalil, if the tires don't work, get new ones. That's what I had to do lol (wasting money)
                              BMW E38
                              That White Evo
                              -SOLD
                              instagram @kbuss
                              flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by FluidMotorUnion View Post
                                Word for word what I would say. I'm not a huge fan of poke.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X